The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

How would you improve this team with 600K?

Keepthechange
1666 posts Play-Off Hero
4231.jpg

I'm currently using this team and the initial plan was to wait for TOTS Casemiro and get him, but I was also wondering if you guys used players you think would perform better than the ones I have.

Comments

• Carmen
    1118 posts Professional
    4231.jpg

I'm currently using this team and the initial plan was to wait for TOTS Casemiro and get him, but I was also wondering if you guys used players you think would perform better than the ones I have.

TOTS Isco would be fantastic in that central area of your team
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    Carmen wrote: »
    4231.jpg

TOTS Isco would be fantastic in that central area of your team

I hope he gets one, I heard there is a chance of him not getting it. He was the man of the match In all of my tough matches.
  • AliasMaurice
    2346 posts Fans' Favourite
    Toty pique for ramos. Piques normal card is a defensive liability but as you'd expect his toty is brilliant.

That or getting tots De gea. Looks solid otherwise. Maybe messi for bale ?
  • AliasMaurice
    Also put an architect card on neymar. Plus 15 strength gives him 87 in game. Watching neymar pushing people to the floor when he's on his bike is a joy to watch
  • PelzyWelzy
    10182 posts Has That Special Something
    No team is truly complete without George Best.
  • AliasMaurice
    88 luis and 88 carresco are an amazing cheap left hand side for la liga.

I'd definitely recommend 88 luis with a catalyst over alba. Brazilian links to neymar and casimero.

It's your team but with carresco and luis on the left. Neymar LF at striker. Sell Ronaldo bale and alba. Could probably buy a decent inform messi to replace bale with the coins
  • Yurak_Hunt
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    Musa up top, get rid of Ramos for smalling and butland for ddg
  • Lackosweat
    6484 posts Big Money Move
    Yurak_Hunt wrote: »
    Musa up top, get rid of Ramos for smalling and butland for ddg

This.
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    No team is truly complete without George Best.

Im on ps4
    Toty pique for ramos. Piques normal card is a defensive liability but as you'd expect his toty is brilliant.

That or getting tots De gea. Looks solid otherwise. Maybe messi for bale ?

TOTY pique looks quality but im not surr about paying 300k on a CB.

I prefer using Messi in a central position, the RM requires a lot of stamina which he doesnt have.
    88 luis and 88 carresco are an amazing cheap left hand side for la liga.

I'd definitely recommend 88 luis with a catalyst over alba. Brazilian links to neymar and casimero.

It's your team but with carresco and luis on the left. Neymar LF at striker. Sell Ronaldo bale and alba. Could probably buy a decent inform messi to replace bale with the coins

I do have 88 luis and 88 carrasco from my monthly rewards, i might replace alba with him but there is no way to replace neymar with carrasco.