Who will win Calcio A POTY and YPOTY?

jozzala
242 posts Sunday League Hero
Has anyone been watching Italian football that can make a prediction? Interested to see who it could be as I have been running a Calcio A side for a while that is beast but would like some interesting additions

Comments

• xFATAL
    4592 posts National Call-Up
    Mertens or Dzeko for POTY and Keita YPOTY
  • Mini_Miudo
    9971 posts Has That Special Something
    Belotti for YPOTY surely.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12668 posts Has That Special Something
    Mertens poty
  • Roberto_Baggio
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    Belotti is 23, not sure he's a candidate for the YPOTY. I see Dybala POTY and perhaps Conti or Kessie from Atalanta YPOTY
  • murlet
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    when is it announced? is it today the ceremony?
  • aledetti
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I am italian and I watched all the serie a games this season. I personally think that Mertens or Dzeko can win the POTY and Conti or Donnarumma the YPOTY
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    My money would be on mertens or higi.
    Then belotti, conti, keita or simeone
  • jozzala
    Belotti is 23, not sure he's a candidate for the YPOTY. I see Dybala POTY and perhaps Conti or Kessie from Atalanta YPOTY

YPOTY is under 24 isn't it? Belotti was my first thought for it since he is young and have heard he's been doing very well
  • jozzala
    aledetti wrote: »
    I am italian and I watched all the serie a games this season. I personally think that Mertens or Dzeko can win the POTY and Conti or Donnarumma the YPOTY

Forgot about Donnarumma, I think he should be the favourite considering how well he's done and how young he actually is! But attackers usually get favoured so it's hard to tell
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    bonucci already won in january...
  • Mini_Miudo
    9971 posts Has That Special Something
    Thought Belotti was younger tbf. Not sure what the age restriction is for YPOTY though.
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    The official one is in January