How to use TOTS Kane ?

BYourLord
2047 posts Fans' Favourite
Just packed him in a EPL Premium SBC but I'm struggling with him... Can't find him on the field, he seems always out of position :/

Any suggestion ?
ab735d8f6a20e00b96bd34f6e936fc1e.png

Comments

• BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    bump
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    edited May 2017
    edit: thought you said Kante :joy:

Easy to see why you are struggling to use Kane and its because he doesn't work in this formation, he needs more runners or someone to cross the ball for him
  • Retro1989
    4417 posts National Call-Up
    Swap Son and Kane around.
  • Marsh
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Put kane cm son striker and pogba cam
  • the_big_blowfish
    1419 posts Professional
    Hunter card press defensive line depending on how you play get in behind. I absolutely love him goal per game, great at playing into his feet holding up ball playing one twos and spinning in behind, don't be afraid to shoot a lot.
  • Mambo889
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use him as solo striker in 4231 (2) or 4321 and surround him with the best and paciest wingers possible. I don't think he works in a 2 striker narrow formation because your strikers may need to do a lot of running from deep which he just can't do.
  • ThierryHenry1621
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    4411 as ST with POTM Son as CF on 7 chem, thank me later
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    • Attack: 700k coins
    • Midfield: 2.5 million coins
    • Defense/GK: 25k coins
  • tatadwader
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    4411 as ST with POTM Son as CF on 7 chem, thank me later

Man sounds great.

I may try this but with 95 Ibra instead of TOTS Kane.
  • ozcs_69
    3011 posts National Call-Up
    @ OP : you dont
  • Rhillips
    71 posts Park Captain
    Try 41212(2) and as at CAM. I have used 87,88 and 89 in this way and always been effective
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    He works better in a lone ST formation like 433(4) because that's when he can really do what he's good at, which is using his physical to shield the ball and let others make runs, take longshots, get crosses, and the occasional through ball is good since he has good pace and has strength to hold off defenders that match up to him. I've used him in 2 ST formations and he's just not as effective. Also I'd use an engine on him to boost his pace and balance, instead of using a hunter or hawk since his shooting is pretty much maxed out as it is