Russian League TOTS cards?

YouWantUsFC
2752 posts Fans' Favourite
Will there be releases like EPL and community or not?

If so, how and when?

Mainly asking for Manuel Fernandes and Quincy Promes.

Comments

• AlexM1218
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm interested in this as well, could finally put SBC Smolov to good use :)

This league going to be expensive?
  • YouWantUsFC
    edited May 2017
    AlexM1218 wrote: »

The problem with the Russian League is the central defence, they are all horrible.

I just put this team together and am looking forward to using it;

82AHroJ.jpg

They all get 10 chem with loyalty. Kouli, Smolov and Giuliano are untradebale and fine as they are, but obviously be good to upgrade the rest to the best card possible, except Glushakov, he is done.

• Shaanxz
    19570 posts World Class

If so, how and when?

Yeah Russian league will get its own and yes Fernandes and promes should make it
  • YouWantUsFC
    Shaanxz wrote: »

If so, how and when?

Yeah Russian league will get its own and yes Fernandes and promes should make it

Thanks buddy, least I know I need to offload them soonish :) Not before I have a bit fun with them first though.
    Probably keep Tonelli though, he wont get a tots. Sandro should and Consigli might as well I think. Him Donnaruma and Handanovic the 3 Cal A keepers imo.
  • Shaanxz
    19570 posts World Class

If so, how and when?

Thanks buddy, least I know I need to offload them soonish :) Not before I have a bit fun with them first though.
    Probably keep Tonelli though, he wont get a tots. Sandro should and Consigli might as well I think. Him Donnaruma and Handanovic the 3 Cal A keepers imo.

NP; can't wait for tots Fernandes and promes myself
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    46268 posts FIFA Cover Star
  • YouWantUsFC

If so, how and when?

OTW Giuliano is an incredible card already, with their season half way, he will probably get more totw too!
  • SF9
    8369 posts League Winner

If so, how and when?

OTW Giuliano is an incredible card already, with their season half way, he will probably get more totw too!

Pretty sure the Russian league finished yesterday mate
  • YouWantUsFC
    SF9 wrote: »

If so, how and when?

Pretty sure the Russian league finished yesterday mate

Yeah you are right! Getting my leagues mixed up! Doing stuff with Primera cards at moment.
    Still a superb card though ;)
  • sned777
    10605 posts Has That Special Something
    Promes definitley will.

Fernandes most likely as well.

The season is now finished btw @YouWantUsFC

I'd expect something like:

Akinfeev, Rebrov, Belenov (Guilherme)

Mario Fernandes, Kalachev, Kutepov, Vasin, Criscito, (Dzhikiya, Cesar Navas, Mevlja, Bauer, Sukhov)

Fernando, Glushakov, Zobnin, Manuel Fernandes, Gazinskiy, Wernbloom, Giuliano, (Bicfalvi, Pasquato, Golovin)

Dzyuba, Smolov, Ze Luis, Jonathas (Ari, Poloz)

I know I've listed too many, brackets have a good chance too.
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite

The problem with the Russian League is the central defence, they are all horrible.

82AHroJ.jpg

They all get 10 chem with loyalty. Kouli, Smolov and Giuliano are untradebale and fine as they are, but obviously be good to upgrade the rest to the best card possible, except Glushakov, he is done.

I used the nif version of that defence with my first team I made this year. Started the game late and then for some reason did the Smolov SBC and had no coins left after it. Serie defence is defo the way to go for Russian league teams.
  • YouWantUsFC
    edited May 2017
    sned777 wrote: »
    Promes definitley will.

Fernandes most likely as well.

The season is now finished btw @YouWantUsFC

I'd expect something like:

Akinfeev, Rebrov, Belenov (Guilherme)

Mario Fernandes, Kalachev, Kutepov, Vasin, Criscito, (Dzhikiya, Cesar Navas, Mevlja, Bauer, Sukhov)

Fernando, Glushakov, Zobnin, Manuel Fernandes, Gazinskiy, Wernbloom, Giuliano, (Bicfalvi, Pasquato, Golovin)

Dzyuba, Smolov, Ze Luis, Jonathas (Ari, Poloz)

I know I've listed too many, brackets have a good chance too.

I might have to changed to a Napoli LB! Hoping Fernando gets a tots! What a card that would be!
  • YouWantUsFC

82AHroJ.jpg

I used the nif version of that defence with my first team I made this year. Started the game late and then for some reason did the Smolov SBC and had no coins left after it. Serie defence is defo the way to go for Russian league teams.

looks joyous
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    TOTS Ari pls :o
  • sned777
    10605 posts Has That Special Something
    Fernando is a dead cert.
  • YouWantUsFC
    sned777 wrote: »
    Fernando is a dead cert.

@sned777 - in that case my plan for Ligue 1 was defo the best thing. If Mario Fernandes gets one too, the team will be this, but with tots versions.
    vZB0RSh.jpg