So I started playing again (POTY Cavani?)

LFC Simon 98
15243 posts World Class
Jumped on and had 50k. Threw on a few points and got Mane and Vertonghen which I was surprised about.

Thing is I'm just getting back into FIFA after not playing for months so don't know who's good and who isn't. Any advise? I saw that Cavani and he looks exceptional

Comments

• LilyCollins
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wait a week or two and there will be a tradable Cavani with the exact same stats for 250k so you don't have to 100% commit to him.
  • LFC Simon 98
    15243 posts World Class
    Wait a week or two and there will be a tradable Cavani with the exact same stats for 250k so you don't have to 100% commit to him.

Just noticed that's how it works. Seems best to wait but will a card with those stats really be that cheap?
  • WFCBagnall
    65160 posts Moderator
    They expire in 4 hours. Just wait and get his Tots.
  • Tsunami85
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero

Just noticed that's how it works. Seems best to wait but will a card with those stats really be that cheap?

Yes. ToTS Kante going for 600k and TOTS Alli is going for about 360k
  • LilyCollins
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Kane is pretty similar stat wise and he is only 350k while being BPL compared to Ligue 1.