So Stupid I can't use all my TOTS cards in the WLKT

hasan09876
15330 posts World Class
Whats the point of having restrictions this late in the game, I want to win the Knockout Tournament but I don't want to use 17 gold players when I have team half filled TOTS cards and high rated IFs

Comments

• MrChazy
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    There are no requirements for Wednesdays DKT so wait
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    You wouldn't win the DKT with a full TOTY squad pal
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    Doesn't Wednesday have no requirements for the DKT?
  • SeaDawgBob
    1019 posts Professional
    n2j2000 wrote: »

The Requirements for DKT are through Thursday. Meaning no IFs or TOTS can be used in DKT Play.

I agree it stinks not to be able to use your main team. At this point I would think at least 90% of the players have multiple IFs
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    You wouldn't win the DKT with a full TOTY squad pal

:joy:
  • Liam W
    2820 posts Fans' Favourite
    SeaDawgBob wrote: »

The Requirements for DKT are through Thursday. Meaning no IFs or TOTS can be used in DKT Play.

I agree it stinks not to be able to use your main team. At this point I would think at least 90% of the players have multiple IFs

90%? You pluck that number out of thin air? A lot of people do, but that is a crazy number you've just made up.

That said, why I should be punished for using IFs like Hector, Bentaleb etc who aren't even high rated/OP when a guy can use players like Pogba and Aguero NIF unrestricted is lame.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Preach Has!
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner

Sure it said 1 day 17hrs when was on it this morning so weds is a diff tourney not sure on the requirements though.
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite

Sure it said 1 day 17hrs when was on it this morning so weds is a diff tourney not sure on the requirements though.

I read it at this as well.
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2017
    I can understand the frustration OP, especially when/if your one of the players that did not have too many IFs and special cards up until recent when prices dropped and better players are more obtainable.

With that said, the only thing I can recommend is to not offload all of the NIF versions of your main players when you decide to upgrade them. Luckily I learned that pretty quick a few months ago, when I first started making upgrades. Ran into DKT were they restricted the number of IFs like this, and I had to scramble to re-buy players I had just sold off to buy the IFs.
  • yerwaltz
    And like I said on another post, I would rather it be restricted to only 8 gold/special cards max than restrict to just one special card only, but either way I do like the idea of this.

Many of us dont have those crazy expensive OP cards, and this can somewhat level the playing field for everyone. Makes it more skill based than just having the best players etc... I feel like I have more of a chance with these requirements, anyone else agree?
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    And like I said on another post, I would rather it be restricted to only 8 gold/special cards max than restrict to just one special card only, but either way I do like the idea of this.

Many of us dont have those crazy expensive OP cards, and this can somewhat level the playing field for everyone. Makes it more skill based than just having the best players etc... I feel like I have more of a chance with these requirements, anyone else agree?

Is it not just going to mean more Musa cards than ever?
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class

No it doesn't theres gonna be player A who still has Rasford & Musa up top and then player B who will have Aguero and Ibra
  • yerwaltz
    hasan09876 wrote: »

No it doesn't theres gonna be player A who still has Rasford & Musa up top and then player B who will have Aguero and Ibra

Sounds like player A's problem lol. But honestly sometimes those lower rated players like Musa give me more grief than NIF Ibra/Aguero, but maybe thats just me for whatever reason. Not sure why. Maybe its because I'm more aware of Ibra/Aguero's presence and look to shut them down more quickly, rather than give them any space.

• Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    If there isn't restrictions you face TOTS cards also on the opposite side of the spectrum.

There is restricted then non-restricted.