How do you lag worse on a faster internet connection ?

JonRambo
1103 posts Professional
edited May 2017
Thats how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up this game is. I used to have adsl 2+ and it was about a 12mbit connection and the gameplay was smoother then on my 100mbit connection and im not talking about p2p, im talking about fut champs.

Im lagging worse now then i ever have and i dont lag in any other games, thats how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this game is but so many people stick up for it and ea.

I have over 2million coins saved up and was going to use it for tots, but it doesnt matter who i have, its no use as i cant control them anyway, its like trying to play on a slippery muddy field.

Im just deleting this spile og crap of a game since customer support doesnt help you. The forums have no helpful advice and always try and blame my internet (even though ive taken my ps4 over a friends house and its just as bad on his ).

Ive tried everyrhing possible on my end but it makes no difference for their ❤️❤️❤️❤️ servers.

The game is just so broken and i wished i knew this when it first came out so i didnt waste so much time investing in it.

Comments

• Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    I feel in the same boat to be honest.

I have a very good connection. It's extremely fast and I have no problems with it using anything other than FIFA.

I'm getting 2-3 seconds delay on switching or passing sometimes.

Yesterday I had a perfect connection with no problems. Today it's completely unplayable. Coins and teams mean nothing if they're not possible to use.
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    Been said many times.
    fibre doesnt guarantee better gameplay.
    In many cases it makes it worse.

This applies to other games too.

Just depends on what you play.
    I found uncharted very mixed to play
    i gave up on cod because it was worse than fifa.
    bf was ok but last few versions under a different fire it was harder to play.

I still have fibre but since the last patch gameplay has massively improved.
  • DavyC123
    75 posts Park Captain
    check your ping on your internet... the lower the ping the better. anything over 30ms is bad news. you don't need fast internet it just needs to be stable.
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    DavyC123 wrote: »
    check your ping on your internet... the lower the ping the better. anything over 30ms is bad news. you don't need fast internet it just needs to be stable.

Where can i check this, i am in Australia btw. Also someone recommended me a program called PINGPLOTTER, im using it now and trying to ping Google and my average ping is 23 ms. Not sure if thats what you mean or if this is good or bad ?
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    ping will be irrelevant
    jitter in the area where the server is will be...because if icmp is having variable ping game packets are certain too as well.
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    ping will be irrelevant
    jitter in the area where the server is will be...because if icmp is having variable ping game packets are certain too as well.

In this program it shows the latency. You run it constantly to a pinged site like google and it shows you the latency and if it shows any drops at all.