The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Duplicatie untradeable TOTS Lallana..

JuliantbX
2778 posts Fans' Favourite
I Did the EPL upgrade and got Lallana again. What to do? Cant do anything I guess but discard (for a whopping 0 coins)

Comments

• PelzyWelzy
    10185 posts Has That Special Something
    You on console?

If so switch profiles so it logs you out, jump on the companion app and throw him in an SBC (typically one that requires high rated cards if you're doing one)... that way he doesn't get completely wasted :wink:
  • JuliantbX
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    You on console?

If so switch profiles so it logs you out, jump on the companion app and throw him in an SBC (typically one that requires high rated cards if you're doing one)... that way he doesn't get completely wasted :wink:

Maybe i Should go for the 84+ IF. Thanks

• Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ouch.... There is a thing you do in order to use one of them in a SBc, but i don't know what, maybe Simeone else can help with that. Other than that, it's a straight discard lol well, at least you had two, i haven't packed a single one lol
  • JuliantbX
    Ouch.... There is a thing you do in order to use one of them in a SBc, but i don't know what, maybe Simeone else can help with that. Other than that, it's a straight discard lol well, at least you had two, i haven't packed a single one lol

I would have preferred to get a musa instead of this. The feeling really sucks lol
  • PelzyWelzy
    10185 posts Has That Special Something
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    You on console?

Maybe i Should go for the 84+ IF. Thanks

Yeah that'd work. Will bring the cost down nicely.

Same thing happened to me earlier in the year with NIF Pogba after doing those 84+ gold upgrades. Had to chuck him in an SBC at a time he was selling for 550k! Real kick in the nuts that was!
  • Futking33
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same here with TOTS kante, it still hurts
  • JuliantbX
    Does some1 know a 84 SBC formula with a 90-rated player?

I can't find it on futbin etc