Teddy Sheringham - first console session for ages!

YouWantUsFC
2752 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 2017
Ive not played much Fifa 17 on console for the last 8 - 12 weeks, the kids have been playing games while I have been doing sbcs and transfers.
So anyway, played 6 games earlier, in division 6! They managed to get relegated from 3 down to 6.
Obviously I won the division, with Div 3 being my level I think.
I didn't lose a game in 6, won 6 drew 1 with epl!
Used a bundes/cal a hybrid, epl team, mexican/argie hybrid silver team and my fav team by far, the norwegian tipperliguen team.

I stuck Teddy up front, have had him since end of January and he was an absolute joy to use!
I was 5 up with 30 to go and would have scored more. Teddy with a debut hat trick.
Really hoping I can pick up a few more tots cards to make this team better.

Anyone used Teddy and Solskjaer?

Who is better?

LgzGpy8.jpg
CU7zEd0.jpg
Post edited by YouWantUsFC on

Comments

• Uberman
    15726 posts World Class
    edited May 2017
    To be fair - I would expect that in division 6 - Most of them can just about grip a controller let alone play to any sort of ability :joy: - Staying on topic - i've not used either but Solskjaer is well liked
  • ITSSPENO
    1950 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had Solskjaer and got on with him really well. Surprisingly he does have pace off the mark, coupled with strength, to gain a few yards pastthe defender near the edge of box. His cross goal shots to top corner are second to none
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2017
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    To be fair - I would expect that in division 6 - Most of them can just about grip a controller let alone play to any sort of ability :joy: - Staying on topic - i've not used either but Solskjaer is well liked

Absolutely, I regard myself as a div 3 hold player trying to get into 2. It was comfortable and most of the teams I played didn't even have in forms. That said Sheringham felt incredible to use.
    Post edited by YouWantUsFC on