TOTS Costa

heefmondo
1599 posts Play-Off Hero
anyone used him? whats he like? good upgrade for my 88 Benteke?? His 66 jumping doesn't look too good to me.

Comments

• '96dc2
    9060 posts League Winner
    Crap
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Crap

how crap we talking? :D
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2017
    He's fantastic for me. Has about 20 goals in 23 games and 11 assists iirc.
    He's not the fastest, but he just powers through opposing CBs, and finishes absolutely everything. :)

And the people who say he's bad are pace merchants who probably prefer Musa. :trollface:
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tempted to give him a go!! I've got just enough for the Lukaku as well but dont wanna blow my load haha! Whats he like in the air mate?
  • MaddMike3711
    edited May 2017
    heefmondo wrote: »
    Tempted to give him a go!! I've got just enough for the Lukaku as well but dont wanna blow my load haha! Whats he like in the air mate?
    His jumping isn't the greatest, but you don't really need it because he's always in the perfect position. I've scored a few headed goals with him though, and he wins tons of knockdowns. :)
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    He's not the fastest, but he just powers through opposing CBs, and finishes absolutely everything. :)

And the people who say he's bad are pace merchants who probably prefer Musa. :trollface:

Yeah he's been the same for me. Very sluggish on the ball but you'll get used to him over time. He's an absolute monster when in and around the box though - not many CB's can deal with his aggression.
  • MaddMike3711
    edwinstree wrote: »

Yeah he's been the same for me. Very sluggish on the ball but you'll get used to him over time. He's an absolute monster when in and around the box though - not many CB's can deal with his aggression.
    Agreed, he's great! :)
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    you're twisting my arm fellas :# might have a punt! Just love bentekkers though!
  • MaddMike3711
    yZPF3k1.jpg
    source.gif
    ;)