How to improve this with 1.6m

Kr4zy4Krasic
754 posts Semi-Pro
c4b3c2ca256d3398aeac40769b73aff0.jpg

My budget for upgrades is 1.6m.
would you replace pogba (untradable) with TOTS kante and POTM Son with 97 Neymar?
Or maybe TOTY Messi once i sold azpi and walker?

Any advice?

Comments

• Baddest_cubza_1
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    Threads like this make me laugh
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's an absolute mega team ffs
  • Kr4zy4Krasic
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    It's an absolute mega team ffs

i know, but i need some advice from people who tried end game players and spend the rest of my coins.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9795 posts League Winner
    Nice team bro.

Might sound crazy but I'd consider replacing Big Pat. Only ever got on with him at CDM and found at CM he's just a bit awkward going forward. Doesn't really offer a lot in that way. My overall team performance improved greatly when I put Matthaus in his spot instead.

I'm rolling with this now, very happy with it...

CaEOfTd.png

You sticking with Nain and Sandro? If so I'd just wait for Serie A TOTS to drop and go from there.

• Kr4zy4Krasic
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Nice team bro.

Might sound crazy but I'd consider replacing Big Pat. Only ever got on with him at CDM and found at CM he's just a bit awkward going forward. Doesn't really offer a lot in that way. My overall team performance improved greatly when I put Matthaus in his spot instead.

You sticking with Nain and Sandro? If so I'd just wait for Serie A TOTS to drop and go from there.

wonderful team, i love ibra have his 92 card with 435 and 150 assists in 465.

i was hesitant with matthaus, had him in fifa 15 and he was the best midfielder in the game. then i end up with tif nainggolan, a rock.
    Love vieira so i stick with him right now, i just need someone better than pogba (if possible). would you buy kante or matthaus?

Right forward spot is complicated too, with Neymar 97 Messi Toty and George Best as contenders.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9795 posts League Winner
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Nice team bro.

wonderful team, i love ibra have his 92 card with 435 and 150 assists in 465.

i was hesitant with matthaus, had him in fifa 15 and he was the best midfielder in the game. then i end up with tif nainggolan, a rock.
    Love vieira so i stick with him right now, i just need someone better than pogba (if possible). would you buy kante or matthaus?

Right forward spot is complicated too, with Neymar 97 Messi Toty and George Best as contenders.

I'll get the RF spot out of the way with first. You have to go with Best. Honestly, I've used pretty much every legend in the game at this point (had a huge cull of them just before TOTS, Pat went with a few others) and George is the Best (that pun pains me, sorry man, haha) of the lot. Was actually talking about him the other day and how other players goal ratios always tail off after 20, 30, 50 games etc. With Best this just doesn't happen. Guy consistently gets goals. His base card stats are an outright lie if you ask me, he's so much better than they suggest (may have to do with his 91 composure). I could have TOTY Messi in that space if I wanted to but with George there I haven't even been tempted. Same with Mane, who blows him out of the water stats wise... could have 150 on every stat of Mane's card and he'd still not perform like Best. His dribbling is just different to every other players I've used.

As you can tell, I'm a fan :joy:

You've got a lot of power/brutality in that midfield already so I reckon you should get a bit of creativity. Matthaus can do that whilst not shirking his defensive duties. Or have you considered Gullit at all? Basically a better version of Pogba in my eyes.
  • Kr4zy4Krasic
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    thanks mate, ill definetely try matthaus first.
  • Slinksie
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    replace son george best or messi