Input delay/sluggish play from the 2nd half every game

chosenone
2324 posts Fans' Favourite
Does anyone else get this? Im all over them in the first half and then the 2nd half starts and i have no control and players are sluggish all of a sudden. Is it a hack or does this happen to everyone? gets worse as the game goes on.

Comments

• reconskill
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Happens to me also. Game is a mess
  • chosenone
    i started a thread months ago:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/256758/more-input-delay-sluggish-players-after-30-mins-ht-opponent-goal-and-pauses#latest

so its nothing new.

Just not explainable how does this happen? surely the connection doesnt know its the 2nd half. what happens at the 2nd half in the code? does it switch servers or something? its just bizarre
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    It's forbidden to talk about it in here.
  • DinoATL
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same thing is happening to me the past month. Ever since the TOTKS was released. Before that I would get a couple DC losses and have a couple laggy games/input games. But now each game I play the 1st half is very good to play, 2nd half is filled with input, speed lag and button delay. I have to go all out attacking in the first half and at least have a two goal lead to have a chance of winning. Just like reconskill said the game is a mess.
  • chosenone
    DinoATL wrote: »
    Same thing is happening to me the past month. Ever since the TOTKS was released. Before that I would get a couple DC losses and have a couple laggy games/input games. But now each game I play the 1st half is very good to play, 2nd half is filled with input, speed lag and button delay. I have to go all out attacking in the first half and at least have a two goal lead to have a chance of winning. Just like reconskill said the game is a mess.

yeah im having to do the same thing. crush them in the first half and hope they quit. even a 2 goal lead is sometimes not enough. 2nd half is so sluggish they take it off your last man or shoot from anywhere.