Don't buy Tots players

bullettoot
585 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just like every year I'm let down by high rated squads.
Bought Kante, Alli, Azpilicueta.
Packed untradable Sanchez(Incredible feeling).
Tif Hazard and Totks Ibra are also on my team sheet.
Won Div 1 over 10 times. Not only I got relegated from div 1 but I'm on my way to relegation from div2 the squad plays like a bunch of drunken pirates.
If I create any chances they get missed by incredible shots which go in the hands of keepers. The defenders are nowhere to be seen out of shnc completely it is just incredible how bad the squad is.
The last game got destroyed by a Superlig side which had in the middle Onazi, Lawal and some other 75 rated Cam and a Nif Aboubakar up top who scored on Neuer twice with a finesse shot outside of the penalty area.
Was really looking forwardto Tots but this totaly ruined everything.

Comments

• Git gud
  • GeezR81
    1106 posts Professional
    Git gud

• Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    Git gud

This. Because having used these players I can say that they are game changing
  • bullettoot
    Git gud

Ok will do.
    Can you please give me some advice since all of you are such renown players.
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    You always change how you play when you think your players are better leave them on the ball longer etc I think a lot of it is to do with expectations.
  • bullettoot
    Fifababy wrote: »
    You always change how you play when you think your players are better leave them on the ball longer etc I think a lot of it is to do with expectations.
    The problem is that I'm used to playing with good players. I had Sif Neymar and Totks Ibra before I bought tots players and they played amazing. The moment I bought and packed tots everything went to ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Sazzer98
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Game is rigged how many more times do people need to be told, if you have 90+ rated players guess what. The game will reduce the sliders on your team and boost the opponent's sliders to make it a fair game. It is what it is.
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    Git gud

This. Because having used these players I can say that they are game changing
  • Tripledoubleyoo
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    How the hell do you pack untradable Sanchez?!?!
  • Cantonablackbelt
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just watched tots Sanchez get out run by John Terry about 9 times.
    Again another quit!
    It was his 84 version to be fair!
  • bullettoot
    Sazzer98 wrote: »
    Game is rigged how many more times do people need to be told, if you have 90+ rated players guess what. The game will reduce the sliders on your team and boost the opponent's sliders to make it a fair game. It is what it is.
    No it can't be. Ea fanboys will tell you it is all in your head or that you need to get gut.
    But what can you do.
  • bullettoot
    How the hell do you pack untradable Sanchez?!?!
    In the PL premium pack not the players just the premium. I couldn't believe it myself.
  • limjitwe
    8208 posts League Winner
    Git gud

This reply cracks me up :)
  • Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something
    I bought Azpi and he's really good.
  • bullettoot
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

When it is a single Tots card or 2 then they are awesome but try to fit more 90+ cards in a team and watch them go bananas.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something
    bullettoot wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

When it is a single Tots card or 2 then they are awesome but try to fit more 90+ cards in a team and watch them go bananas.

Lol I'll get back to you when Serie A TOTS is out.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    DDG Luiz Walker and Kante are incredible for me
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    umm well this morning i made a team for WL with tots azp, luiz, herrera, Lukaku , Mane...i was starting to cry at some point...
    in the end sold Mane (really Bad), Luiz (i packed him...but got sbc i love) and got back to my previous team with Superlig silver defence...and winning again
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Trying to play the same way with different players will always see you struggle for a while.

Since putting in TOTS Lukaku in my team I've noticed I've had to change how I play to get the best out of him. Still not found out what's best, but the chances he's getting he's putting away.
  • SOL1DS
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    noted Onazi better than TOTS Ibra and Hazard :D
  • sxckarma
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Trying to play the same way with different players will always see you struggle for a while.

Since putting in TOTS Lukaku in my team I've noticed I've had to change how I play to get the best out of him. Still not found out what's best, but the chances he's getting he's putting away.

you take tots lukaku alone..and he is really good
    the same you can tell about luiz or herrera.
    Probably even Azp...
    put all of them together and your f...d
  • bullettoot
    edited May 2017
    sxckarma wrote: »

Probably even Azp...

Absofuckinlutely!
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    umm well this morning i made a team for WL with tots azp, luiz, herrera, Lukaku , Mane...i was starting to cry at some point...
    in the end sold Mane (really Bad), Luiz (i packed him...but got sbc i love) and got back to my previous team with Superlig silver defence...and winning again

Can you show your super lig silver d?
  • sxckarma
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Can you show your super lig silver d?

282q2if.png
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Git gud

• Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sazzer98 wrote: »

This
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move

Probably even Azp...
    Lies.

I have 4 IF's and 2 TOTS cards in my team and it's doing the business for me.

Some cards play differently, you just have to adapt.
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite

Probably even Azp...

So we should not put more than one tots in a squad, right? Just ridiculous
  • Sazzer98
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Probably even Azp...
    Lies.

I have 4 IF's and 2 TOTS cards in my team and it's doing the business for me.

Some cards play differently, you just have to adapt.

I also disagree, I've had teams worth 3 million but then did a few tests put all my favourite players in teams with ratings lower than 83, squad ratings that is. I still used all my players but split them across 3 teams. The teams played much smoother and weren't stuck in the mud for 90 mins. Now tell me something fishy isn't going on then!
  • xFATAL
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    Alot of bs in this thread. Some of the players that got TOTS had some key stats already maxed out from having 2-3 IF so that's why you may not see a huge difference.