Too good to turn down

D i n k xD
3282 posts National Call-Up
edited May 2017
Had 87 (SBC) Cavani in club that I got for 12k a while back. Did the other 3 SBCs for 100k. Got 2 Discard IFs and Modric in the packs so cost me less than 70k overall for 95 Cavani.

Probably best bit of business I've done this year, anyone used him and give me heads up on what he's like?

Comments

• Falafelmonster
    5044 posts Big Money Move
    Not used him but he looks to be an insane deal.
    Card looks like TOTS zlatan but cost a fraction of his price.
  • therandomjack
    1356 posts Professional
    He is different! :o For some reason I couldn't score for my life playing him up front of CAM. Moved to CM with Anchor card and I really like him there
  • Slipend
    1216 posts Professional
    He is different! :o For some reason I couldn't score for my life playing him up front of CAM. Moved to CM with Anchor card and I really like him there

That paragraph is everything that's wrong with this game.
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    Slipend wrote: »

I don't understand what you're getting at :/

Not like Cavani doesn't have the stats to play CM and it's not like he's using him in the team purely for pace. If he plays well for the lad at CM then happy days surely?
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes
  • therandomjack
    1356 posts Professional
    Slipend wrote: »

Tend to agree but tbh he is really effective in a cm role for me. I did him to partner sbc Suarez but he is not as effective, stats don't always tell the truth.