The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Premium Upgrade SBC

Comments

• Pogba
    3493 posts National Call-Up
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »
    Just racked up 23. Best pull was a single 85 rated, Sokratis. They've been brutal today. Wouldn't bother carrying on, but the boys favourite player is involved..

Who you trying to pull? I really just want dembele
  • Disgruntledmole
    1424 posts Play-Off Hero
    What's the next TOTS gonna be? I'll probably blow my WL rewards on Friday as long as it's better than this
  • TrueBlueBl00d
    1133 posts Professional
    Pogba wrote: »
    Just did 2 more and pulled Neuer in the last one might just bang 30k on them and see what else I can get.

Pulled nothing from maybe 15-20 of them

Did about 80 epl ones and didn't pull anything at all over 82. These in 15 have gotten IF Osako, IF Fahrmann, TOTS Stindl and now Neuer.

I was reasonably fortunate with Premier League, had better Blue ratio in Premier League than Bundesliga
  • Falafelmonster
    4837 posts National Call-Up
    What's the next TOTS gonna be? I'll probably blow my WL rewards on Friday as long as it's better than this

Tuesday Liga NOS and Friday La Liga.
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    Just racked up 23. Best pull was a single 85 rated, Sokratis. They've been brutal today. Wouldn't bother carrying on, but the boys favourite player is involved..

Thiago. I can't justify spending 650k on him.
  • Pogba

Thiago. I can't justify spending 650k on him.

Yeah it's insane considering his last IF is sub 100k
  • Disgruntledmole
    1424 posts Play-Off Hero

Tuesday Liga NOS and Friday La Liga.

Decent, I'll definitely wait for Friday then
  • Pogba
    Plattenhardt and Grifo from 6 more. Will never probably use Grifo but did want the LB.
  • codexavellum
    1004 posts Professional
    edited May 2017
    c39c6cdda5e21c48a904b38945b3d704.jpg

From the Bundesliga 7.5k pack
  • Whoman
    5980 posts Big Money Move
    Does anybody ever get these on webapp/companion ? I realize that this is very "tinfoil hat" of me :D
  • KeepItUp
    1295 posts Professional
    Out of 20+ today, best was IF fahrmann :(
  • Jakey_Hibee86
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Been lucky with these. Done about 12 now;

Piszcek & Grifo double pack
    Forsberg
    Fabian
    Stindl

And I pulled 86 Keita from an 84 totw sbc, think im meant to have a bundes team!!
  • Pogba
    Whoman wrote: »
    Does anybody ever get these on webapp/companion ? I realize that this is very "tinfoil hat" of me :D

All my TOTS have been on the phone app except for Grifo
  • Yoshi
    3927 posts National Call-Up
    Nobody answered me when I was on my other account lol so let me ask again

What's the most efficient way to get the rares for this? I want to do it but idk if there is a way that doesn't take forever to do. Let me know guys!
  • SGLT
    6346 posts Big Money Move
    Yoshi wrote: »

What's the most efficient way to get the rares for this? I want to do it but idk if there is a way that doesn't take forever to do. Let me know guys!

I've just been buying 5 of the same card of each position and doing it that way doesn't take that long
  • Snapzs
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dropped about 220k in upgrade packs over the past 24 hours. First 150 best pull was x2 javi. After that blues from every other pack. Ended up with Forsberg, grifo, guerreiro, modeste, and kola.
  • Dasco
    6528 posts Big Money Move

I've personally been mass bidding 1 hour after a lightning round. Cheaper than outright binning.

Did another 25 player packs yesterday, got Plattenhardt in the 2nd last pack. Also managed a dupe Stindl and Fabian when recycling the non rates into the bundles 7.5 pack upgrade.
  • MyAccount
    1383 posts Professional
    Opened probably 6 or 7 and pulled Kolasinac. Going to play him on 6 chem at LB in my Bundes team.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    Saved up about 25 of these, tempted to spend another 200-250k and get to 50 then maybe stream it! But knowing my luck I'll get nothing :D
  • Cadey 5
    11194 posts Has That Special Something
    Saved up about 25 of these, tempted to spend another 200-250k and get to 50 then maybe stream it! But knowing my luck I'll get nothing :D

Go for it and tag me when you open the 50 so I can watch the pain.
  • ha032742
    36342 posts Moderator
    Dasco wrote: »

I've personally been mass bidding 1 hour after a lightning round. Cheaper than outright binning.

Did another 25 player packs yesterday, got Plattenhardt in the 2nd last pack. Also managed a dupe Stindl and Fabian when recycling the non rates into the bundles 7.5 pack upgrade.

Nice...didn't know the 7.5k packs were any good. I've got Dembele, Plattenhardt, Grifo and Piszeck from around 80-90 of the premium ones.
  • Nen
    4538 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    I think the 7.5k packs are actually better with the bundes because of how many of them are actually non shiny rares.

(better than the 2 player gold upgrade) - This will change when the second tots of the week drops.
  • GL
    9735 posts League Winner
    i got guerreiro after 2 now i'm tempted to keep going lol
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

Go for it and tag me when you open the 50 so I can watch the pain.

Might do, the only thing putting me off is that in 200+ EPL ones I only got 3 (Valencia, Lallana and Mané)
    I just know I'm gonna get nout
  • Dasco
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Dasco wrote: »

Nice...didn't know the 7.5k packs were any good. I've got Dembele, Plattenhardt, Grifo and Piszeck from around 80-90 of the premium ones.

I got Pizc from the 7.5k pack too. I'm not doing anymore this week. Have already taken the option to fill my club with rare cards, stack the tradepile and the watch list too. Should be French and Italian leagues next.
  • Primal
    5361 posts Big Money Move
    Done around 10 and got bauman who wont fit into my team so will be used in the next decent sbc
  • P
    7739 posts League Winner
    Mr bro did one and got dembele :joy: some people man.
  • GL
    9735 posts League Winner
    so i did around 12 or 13 and didn't work out. but from the gold upgrade sbc i got hazard! not bad after all
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    Lol, been transfer banned for mass buying players to throw into these :D
    Anyone know how long they usually last for?
  • Dasco
    Lol, been transfer banned for mass buying players to throw into these :D
    Anyone know how long they usually last for?

Varies. You could go on the web app.