The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Premium Upgrade SBC

Comments

• codexavellum
    1004 posts Professional
    These packs have been a joke for me
  • Moiizer
    8480 posts League Winner
    Ozz wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Had 50k's worth. Probably wont use him but cant complain.
    47758a58-58ea-495b-bea5-df1df564de54_Thumbnail.PNG

Stats aren't great

hahaha.

I said i probably wouldnt use him but been subbing him on at CAM and hes not bad at all.
  • Betrus
    1190 posts Professional
    Just did another. Got a walkout...it's TOTS...No, WTF? It's ❤️❤️❤️❤️' 86 Ribery?!
  • Maradona
    4833 posts Big Money Move
    got Kolazinac but had to spent more points... not worth it probably as I have some backup LWs. might be stopping this, is Calcio next week?
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    What's calcio a like for rares?
  • Maradona
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    What's calcio a like for rares?

6 pages on Futbin which might be around 180-200 cards... I think that's lower than Bundes. these don't matter much though, the weight is adjusted. or is it not? maybe works in Ligue 1 eventually.. Bundes was supposed to be good wasn't it?
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    I might put 500k into the sbc on release
  • Maradona
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    I might put 500k into the sbc on release

Bundes is 4 pages lol... around 120-130 players. yet all we see is Bojan and Luiz Gustavo. and when we pack a TOTS it's a 50k one... semi-glad I did spend all I could on BPL, as I would have not saved for Calcio which is what I needed to do.
  • Cadey 5
    11186 posts Has That Special Something
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    Every time I can afford to do it and I'm going to do these, not fussed about coins now I have most of my team

I really want that Dembele!

You got Ibra yet?
  • Cadey 5
    11186 posts Has That Special Something
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Every time I can afford to do it and I'm going to do these, not fussed about coins now I have most of my team

I really want that Dembele!

You got Ibra yet?

Yes finally B)

Nice one l enjoy :) good luck with the packs.
  • ha032742
    36323 posts Moderator
    From 15 packs this evening :o (did 30 this morning and got nothing)

2yRRBdR.jpg
  • Homelycurve
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nearing 80 and only had stindl. Pause...blue flare...stindl lol absolutely brutal man

If that is legit then oh my days I feel for you man

Brutal man lol managed to pack pizckek and modeste who is an absolute weapon.

• Homelycurve
    SimenHP wrote: »
    Nearing 80 and only had stindl. Pause...blue flare...stindl lol absolutely brutal man

How many have you done/got? EPL + Bundesliga

I did around 100 EPL and my only tots pull was in my 2nd pack: Vertonghen

I have done 60 Bundesliga and so far no Tots :neutral:

Easily 100+ epl
    Keane x2
    Valencia
    Verto
    Luiz
    Kante
    Alli
    ddg
    Lallana

Already had the poty versions of alli and kante plus sbc Luiz. I got 4 from 5 packs right at the end

Bundes close to 100
    Stindl x2
    Modeste
    Pix
  • Maradona
    got Baumann lol... what can I do with him? I've got 3 TOTS BPL Cbs so prolly will never use him, TOTW 84 SBC or keep?
  • Maradona
    Bundesliga really doesn't seem worth it, in the PL literally all of the players are insane but with Bundes there are so many meh players

it's not... but might happen somewhat with Serie A and even BBVA... can't wait to pack TOTS COnsigli or something
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Bundesliga really doesn't seem worth it, in the PL literally all of the players are insane but with Bundes there are so many meh players

It is and isnt. It has a lot of great players but half of them are super sub quality. But forsberg, Dembele, Thiago, Kieta, Lewa, auba, piszcezk, Hummels and Werner could all be starters. So they're all there but obviously we were kinda spoiled with the BPL TOTS.
  • Maradona
    edited May 2017
    ALIST4R wrote: »

It is and isnt. It has a lot of great players but half of them are super sub quality. But forsberg, Dembele, Thiago, Kieta, Lewa, auba, piszcezk, Hummels and Werner could all be starters. So they're all there but obviously we were kinda spoiled with the BPL TOTS.

Yea, I was sort os satisfied by the expectation of Werner when the german flag popped on Baumann... and also there are only like 200 rare golds in Bundes. It's sort of better than the 2 player packs most certainly this time, as Bundes in theory should not pop much in those. Although last week I got many of them, this week they put Ligue 1 players lol. Sort of seeing how the profit engine works for EA.

I just checked and there were 8 pages for BPL rare golds on Futbin, there are 4 for Bundes and 6 for Serie A... 130 180 and 240... I'm not sure how the weights work though, if non rares are still non rares etc
  • Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Maradona wrote: »

Yea, I was sort os satisfied by the expectation of Werner when the german flag popped on Baumann... and also there are only like 200 rare golds in Bundes. It's sort of better than the 2 player packs most certainly this time, as Bundes in theory should not pop much in those. Although last week I got many of them, this week they put Ligue 1 players lol. Sort of seeing how the profit engine works for EA.

I just checked and there were 8 pages for BPL rare golds on Futbin, there are 4 for Bundes and 6 for Serie A... 130 180 and 240... I'm not sure how the weights work though, if non rares are still non rares etc

I got 4 rares in a Bundes pack as I pulled TOTS Stindl so it didn't count as one of the rares.
  • Maradona
    edited May 2017
    Pogba wrote: »

I got 4 rares in a Bundes pack as I pulled TOTS Stindl so it didn't count as one of the rares.

lol funny how supposedly these are in rare and non rare packs... that makes the math harder. still, Bundes will have the fewest golds, I dont even need to count. It's only 18 teams in Bundes and there are like 4 or 5 crappy teams... I had a look at a couple league SBCs today
  • Reus
    23196 posts Club Captain

Same
  • YoshiuTV
    12 posts Ball Boy
    What's the cheapest and most time efficient way to do these packs.
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    Did 1 got TOTS Guererio.
  • toonbalmy
    1780 posts Play-Off Hero
    rckstr wrote: »
    Did one got Sule lol good for some future SBC I guess

Sule is really good for strong in the air never out position corners he is awesome
  • toonbalmy
    1780 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have done 9 and got 5

Has anyone tried Modeste ??
  • Homelycurve
    toonbalmy wrote: »
    I have done 9 and got 5

Has anyone tried Modeste ??

Modeste is a beast. Scores bombs from distance
  • Pogba
    Just did 2 more and pulled Neuer in the last one might just bang 30k on them and see what else I can get.
  • TrueBlueBl00d
    1133 posts Professional
    Just did 2 more and pulled Neuer in the last one might just bang 30k on them and see what else I can get.

Pulled nothing from maybe 15-20 of them
  • KeepItUp
    1295 posts Professional
    Saving them for serie a/ligue 1, nothing interesting in the bundesliga
  • Pogba

Pulled nothing from maybe 15-20 of them

Did about 80 epl ones and didn't pull anything at all over 82. These in 15 have gotten IF Osako, IF Fahrmann, TOTS Stindl and now Neuer.
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    Just racked up 23. Best pull was a single 85 rated, Sokratis. They've been brutal today. Wouldn't bother carrying on, but the boys favourite player is involved..