FUT Champs Grand final NOW

1
Sandell85
7683 posts League Winner
edited May 2017
Post edited by Sandell85 on

Comments

  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    LOL commentators just confirmed PL TOTS is coming tonight ..not that we needed it
  • Sandell85
    7683 posts League Winner
    LOL commentators just confirmed PL TOTS is coming tonight ..not that we needed it

    Haha Yeah lets hope we can see some nice gameplay without 🎃🎃🎃🎃 :)
  • Sandell85
    7683 posts League Winner
    Every team is almost identical :)
    toty Ron -Suarez - Messi
    Vieria - Gullit - Pogba
    Marcelo - Ramos - legend - Walker
    De Gea
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah I stopped watching. Was basically seeing the same game over and over.

    I do like ChuBoi''s snippets about cards and squads though.
  • Sandell85
    7683 posts League Winner
    Yeah I stopped watching. Was basically seeing the same game over and over.

    I do like ChuBoi''s snippets about cards and squads though.

    Yeah ChuBoi doing it good
  • Moiz
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think daxe will win or tass
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    I love how nearly every goal is a cutback :joy:
  • Winkelmann
    1021 posts Professional
    I think Rafifa or Tass will win
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    going for Tass as well.
  • MoUnited7869
    992 posts Professional
    Winkelmann wrote: »
    I think Rafifa or Tass will win

  • Winkelmann
    1021 posts Professional
    Rafifa x tass right now. What a match
  • Izzy2K17
    13497 posts Has That Special Something
    edwinstree wrote: »
    I love how nearly every goal is a cutback :joy:

    For real
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Anyone noticing the big dilated pupils on some of the pro players? Nothing about doping tests in their rules, which is peculiar for a big eSport event. EA must bring in doping tests like every other big eSport game going forward, permanently ban offenders.
  • Sandell85
    7683 posts League Winner
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Anyone noticing the big dilated pupils on some of the pro players? Nothing about doping tests in their rules, which is peculiar for a big eSport event. EA must bring in doping tests like every other big eSport game going forward, permanently ban offenders.

    They been playing all day, probably high on energydrinks :)
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    edited May 2017
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Anyone noticing the big dilated pupils on some of the pro players? Nothing about doping tests in their rules, which is peculiar for a big eSport event. EA must bring in doping tests like every other big eSport game going forward, permanently ban offenders.

    They been playing all day, probably high on energydrinks :)

    Any idea how many pro players are permanently banned for using Adderall? Look it up, when you've that much money on the line, people will do all sorts to gain an advantage.

    Doping tests are usually the norm in big LAN tournaments nowadays, guessing EA never knew it was that serious.
  • Barry Allannnn
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Anyone noticing the big dilated pupils on some of the pro players? Nothing about doping tests in their rules, which is peculiar for a big eSport event. EA must bring in doping tests like every other big eSport game going forward, permanently ban offenders.

    They been playing all day, probably high on energydrinks :)

    Any idea how many pro players are permanently banned for using Adderall? Look it up, when you've that much money on the line, people will do all sorts to gain an advantage.

    Doping tests are usually the norm in big LAN tournaments nowadays, guessing EA never knew it was that serious.

    COD doesn't have testing either and Addy is passed around like candy at the events.
  • Robg
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    WTF is adderall ? And we're do I get some
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Anyone noticing the big dilated pupils on some of the pro players? Nothing about doping tests in their rules, which is peculiar for a big eSport event. EA must bring in doping tests like every other big eSport game going forward, permanently ban offenders.

    They been playing all day, probably high on energydrinks :)

    Any idea how many pro players are permanently banned for using Adderall? Look it up, when you've that much money on the line, people will do all sorts to gain an advantage.

    Doping tests are usually the norm in big LAN tournaments nowadays, guessing EA never knew it was that serious.

    COD doesn't have testing either and Addy is passed around like candy at the events.

    Cod does test now, know Addy is passed around like candy at events. It's important to have a fair even playing ground. EA are trying to grow Fifa as an eSport, doping tests are necessary. A drug abuse scandal could be detrimental to Fifa growing as an eSport.
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    stream link? has it been decided ?
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2017
    stream link? has it been decided ?

    The stream is down right now due to technical issue, you can check it on EA Sports FIFA YouTube channel.
  • Sandell85
    7683 posts League Winner
    Starting in a minute
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    I've noticed they never show the start of the game. They don't want to show everyone changing formations at KO ? :#

  • BrieMine
    5720 posts Big Money Move
    Neymar in CM wth
  • Sandell85
    7683 posts League Winner
    Did he say $160000 for the winner?
  • Robg
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    EA hoping this doesn't get won because of 🎃🎃🎃🎃 goal be the laughing stock
  • fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    Its a pretty entertaining game!
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16645 posts World Class
    two solid games so far.
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Hoping for a nice ps4 extra sbc if shellzz wins it :D
  • Thamightyboro
    7996 posts League Winner
    I've noticed they never show the start of the game. They don't want to show everyone changing formations at KO ? :#

    They did on the first regionals, pause formation change and subs, got ripped apart on forums and reddit for.how.pathetic it was.
Sign In or Register to comment.