SBC Kylian Mbappe Lottin done - how and why.

YouWantUsFC
2752 posts Fans' Favourite
Decided to do it.

No TOTS Pogba or Tolisso was the main reason, so I looked at the stats and he is basically 89 Laca with less composure.
He will go into my final team for Fifa 17 at cam, with SBC Laca at other cam. Not decided on my striker yet, but TOTS Cavani might be it once he comes out in packs.
The requirements for his SBCs sealed the deal, he was quite easy to complete.
I realise he will be in packs, but the draw of 2 x premium gold players, 1 X premium jumbo gold, and a Mega Pack was too good to ignore.

Here is how I did it;

Mbappe sbc - used motm germain - 50k

83 rated sbc - used - SBC Higuain, fonte (2,3k), sbc perbet, sbc cahil, a silva (1.8k), danny (1,7k), carvalho (1.8k), lopes (1.7k) andre andre (untrade), pizzi (1.3k) , patricio (1.7k) = 12.3k

Monaco - used - subasic (5k), sidibe (1.8k), glik (4.8k), Perrin (3.3k), Kurzawa (2.9k), Verratti (8.9k), Krychowiak (6k), di maria (untrade), lemar (2.6k), Pastore (6.7k), Laca (10.25k) = 52.25k

France - used - lloris (19.75k), sagna (2,2k), laporte (4.5k), koscielny (untrade) clichy (1.4k), nzonxi (3.8k), fekir (1.2k), matuidi (12k), sbc gignac with pos mod (3k), ribery (11.75k), laca (13k) = 72.6k

total cost - 187.15k

Will not be opening the packs for a while, but because I will use him I think this was a pretty decent deal.

Comments