We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Crystal Ball Time

iBraNdzaa
316 posts Sunday League Hero
Since there will be a lot of packs opened tomorrow do you think it will be any cheaper to do the POTM Son SBC or will it stay the same?

Comments

• Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class
    This is only my opinion (based on absolutely nothing) but I can't see how any of the SBC will rise. Surely the sheer amount of packs being opened tomorrow will bring the prices down. You only have to look at the "stacked packs" thread to get some idea how many people have & that's without the usual FP binge.

Again this is based on nothing but my opinion
  • iBraNdzaa
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    This is only my opinion (based on absolutely nothing) but I can't see how any of the SBC will rise. Surely the sheer amount of packs being opened tomorrow will bring the prices down. You only have to look at the "stacked packs" thread to get some idea how many people have & that's without the usual FP binge.

Again this is based on nothing but my opinion

Yeah mate similar to what im thinking. A lot of players who should be 900c are up to like 2/3k because of the ammount they are used in SBC's and therefore the low amount on the market. Hoping with all the packs opened tomorrow they will sort themselves out.