The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

OT: Destiny 2

Painter753
8824 posts League Winner
Anyone watching the reveal or planning on getting it?

First one was a ton of fun. Definitely gonna pick this up as a break from FIFA when it releases

Comments

• OoSUPERDANoO
    14193 posts Moderator
    I enjoyed the first one too, just didn't fancy keeping up with the constant expansions. Annoyingly it seemed to exclude those who weren't willing to buy the DLC so might give it a miss.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    I enjoyed the first one too, just didn't fancy keeping up with the constant expansions. Annoyingly it seemed to exclude those who weren't willing to buy the DLC so might give it a miss.
    Yeah I didn't really keep up either but it was really fun for a solid couple of months. More that can be said about most games nowadays :D
  • Carlos181
    4022 posts National Call-Up
    Grew tired fast of the first one (2 days to be exact), but the 2nd one looks cool so I might buy it. Need something to keep me alive until Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out.
  • maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    Watching right now. Looks dope tbh
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    maxwms wrote: »
    Yeah man the new supers look amazing. Now to decide to get it for PC for the 60fps or Xb1 where most of my friends will have it :D
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Grew tired fast of the first one (2 days to be exact), but the 2nd one looks cool so I might buy it. Need something to keep me alive until Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out.
    Yeah I can't wait til Red Dead 2. Which they'd remaster revolver too. That one was really fun
  • maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    Painter753 wrote: »
    maxwms wrote: »
    Yeah man the new supers look amazing. Now to decide to get it for PC for the 60fps or Xb1 where most of my friends will have it :D

Playing with friends >>>
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Boooooooorinnnnng
  • Henstock
    2753 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played the first one up until the begininning of this year and enjoyed it, don't mind paying for a big expansion every year but I don't reckon I'll have time for it anymore sadly
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Boooooooorinnnnng
    M8 you play Overwatch I don't even wanna hear it
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Hopefully it's improved on what destiny was after year 1. The game went downhill so fast. Current pve content is repetitive and not difficult and pvp meta/constant nerfing by bungie is awful.

The reveal looked pretty good. Only complaint is 30fps on consoles... it's 2017.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    ManTrain wrote: »
    Hopefully it's improved on what destiny was after year 1. The game went downhill so fast. Current pve content is repetitive and not difficult and pvp meta/constant nerfing by bungie is awful.

The reveal looked pretty good. Only complaint is 30fps on consoles... it's 2017.
    Yeah 30fps is honestly a joke. Going from 144 to 30 is like taking a teleporter to the Stone Age
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Hell of a grind required to get the good gear and RNG is brutal. Shooting mechanics are excellent.

Teaming up with randoms to do Vault of Glass many times is up there with the greatest video game experiences for me.
  • Shaanxz
    21161 posts Club Captain
    Fps in 2017 :D
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Are we all just supposed to play FIFA now that it's 2017
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Rutta wrote: »
    Hell of a grind required to get the good gear and RNG is brutal. Shooting mechanics are excellent.

Teaming up with randoms to do Vault of Glass many times is up there with the greatest video game experiences for me.

Lol. Destiny was hardly a grind. The worst was grinding for weapon and armor materials to make upgrades. Now you just visit a vendor and buy it all. It's the laziest attempt at mmo ever. Fine by me as I don't want to grind 3 months for a piece of gear.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Boooooooorinnnnng
    M8 you play Overwatch I don't even wanna hear it

Last time I played it was when we played :lol: that game is kinda boring too but it's better than destiny
  • uhMaZiiNq

It's more a joke that people are still playing FIFA in 2017 if anything
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

You play a BASEBALL videogame, if goopers were here he would not tell you to buy a 28 playoff pack bundle
  • uhMaZiiNq

You play a BASEBALL videogame, if goopers were here he would not tell you to buy a 28 playoff pack bundle

It's usually considered the best sports game :grimace: that and 2k
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

Baseball isn't a sport it's made for old unathletic white dudes. Golf takes more skill and the same amount of athleticism
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class
    Delayed release on PC is so dumb
  • Kloral
    3710 posts National Call-Up
    Loved the first but after they wanted £40 for The Taken King I stopped playing, even though I still really enjoyed it. Let's see what their plan this time around is because if they want over £200 again it's a no from me.
  • DOMinant
    1774 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is it similar to the division with the RNG gear grind?
  • kfcbucket21
    6093 posts Big Money Move
    enjoyed playing it for a while. played until taken king came out but swerved it since I didn't have the time
  • uhMaZiiNq

Baseball isn't a sport it's made for old unathletic white dudes. Golf takes more skill and the same amount of athleticism

Baseball takes more skill than football, basketball and soccer but I'll let you rock
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    ManTrain wrote: »
    Rutta wrote: »

Lol. Destiny was hardly a grind. The worst was grinding for weapon and armor materials to make upgrades. Now you just visit a vendor and buy it all. It's the laziest attempt at mmo ever. Fine by me as I don't want to grind 3 months for a piece of gear.

To get Fatebringer or that vex wepon to drop was a grind as you could only run it once a week.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

Baseball takes more skill than football, basketball and soccer but I'll let you rock
    But less skill than golf
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Kloral wrote: »
    Loved the first but after they wanted £40 for The Taken King I stopped playing, even though I still really enjoyed it. Let's see what their plan this time around is because if they want over £200 again it's a no from me.
    Stopped playing before that but yeah that seems to have turned off a lot of people
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Delayed release on PC is so dumb
    I know. Just heard that it's not capped at 60 FPS tho on pc so if you have a monster pc you'll be able to actually run 144 frames or more which is sweet