How do these people get joy?

Aspral
3797 posts National Call-Up
I've just played a Division match.

Firstly he backed out several times until eventually having the balls to play.

But he wastes time all second half. To the point of switching corner and free kick takers to eat milliseconds more every time.

Then proceeds on every free kick and corner to run the entire length of the pitch back to his own half and shield the ball.

Honestly how is that enjoyable playing like it's life or death? Especially in a normal Divison match...

Comments

• Denz
    3180 posts National Call-Up
    Gets off on winding you up.

Annoying as other than winning the match you basically play into their hands whatever you do. I'd be tempted to quit and play against someone who wants to play but then they are happy. Slide and foul and they are happy.
  • nicitel32
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    kids are ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    There's something wrong with them. I had someone do this once too, for the entire second half, in my case he also messaged me to say I was crap and it was an easy win for him when in reality the game finished 0-0 thanks to his behaviour, which also included him getting a red card just before half time because he hacked down my player who was clean through on goal.
  • fighter__noir
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect
    People who quit at the match up screen because of opponent's kit or whatever are honestly one of the most annoying and laughable people.
  • CFCsjmishra
    9033 posts League Winner
    Lack of brain cells
  • Aspral
    I asked him why he plays like that. He said

"Because I'm good"

Then he told me he switched corner and free kick takers for someone with "better curve" even though Pjanic was taking them all and he took everything short.

Genuinely think the guy just got off and winding me up.
  • DeanoZoff
    4851 posts National Call-Up
    People get aroused from winding people up.

Most of these people got bullied at school no doubt
  • Diggy
    15237 posts World Class
    Might of only needed a draw for whatever he needed promotion or staying in division he did what he felt was required
  • Jwalls5096
    1064 posts Professional
    I'll back out every time from someone with 2 grayish kits it makes no sense, plus my eyes aren't the best... and color blind... I have a white kit and a dark kit always.. with these In between kits it's hard to see What's what in my perepheral Vision
  • Aspral
    Jwalls5096 wrote: »
    I'll back out every time from someone with 2 grayish kits it makes no sense, plus my eyes aren't the best... and color blind... I have a white kit and a dark kit always.. with these In between kits it's hard to see What's what in my perepheral Vision

My kits are black and white for that reason. My eyes struggle with colours too.

I usually have to play with complete opposite of kits.