The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Goodbye 95 SBC Cavani and the rest of my club :-(

djrexdk
209 posts Sunday League Hero
Earlier today i completed the 95 Cavani, and later i was working on the final of 4 in the heung min son.. i got kicked from the servers, and when i logged back in, my club was deleted :-(

So bye bye fifa 17, i'll never come back !!

Comments

• Pxul_
    9228 posts League Winner
    oh damn
  • rankon.
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    You must be hella depressed right now
  • Pxul_
    9228 posts League Winner
    I'd KMS
  • potato_hater
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wtf how? Thats really sad
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Ea can restore a club its a 1 shot deal, ring them dont go theough the crappy live chat.
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    might be an obvious question, but why was your club deleted?
    a club usually does not delete itself?
  • djrexdk
    All i do today was Selling 35-45 special cards from My Club, so i could get cavani and son, and when i was Working on The son sbc, i Got a DC, and when i finally come back on, My Club was deleted !! Talked with The ea chat, they said to me that it looks like i deleted it myself, Then wrote to ea on mail, and they told me that My Club was deleted because of illegal coin Selling/buying !! This Company sucks bigtime, Why invest and buy IF's when you Will be banned for selling !! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that fut, im out !!!
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15913 posts World Class
    djrexdk wrote: »
    All i do today was Selling 35-45 special cards from My Club, so i could get cavani and son, and when i was Working on The son sbc, i Got a DC, and when i finally come back on, My Club was deleted !! Talked with The ea chat, they said to me that it looks like i deleted it myself, Then wrote to ea on mail, and they told me that My Club was deleted because of illegal coin Selling/buying !! This Company sucks bigtime, Why invest and buy IF's when you Will be banned for selling !! **** that fut, im out !!!

Probably cos of all the cards you sold?
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    too much trading and investing can get you banned, experienced it myself. jk of a company
  • djrexdk
    Fredo wrote: »
    too much trading and investing can get you banned, experienced it myself. jk of a company

Thats Crazy, it was different IF's and special cards collected from The start of The game until now !!

Damn it !!
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move

EA created the market. If they didn't want people buying and selling cards, then there shouldn't be a market. It's that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ simple.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    I feel for you because it happened to me but fight for it and you will get it back. Msg me and I'll point you in the right direction
  • thegabrielNYC
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2017
    Why would you not fight for it after all that time spent?
    If you're innocent of coin buying/selling or breaking their TOS, then fight it and you will get it back.
    If you're guilty of violating the TOS, then I'd call it a day.
    The code doesn't lie so do what you need to do.
    Good Luck!
  • domino16890
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    I lost 95 lewandoski,88 son, motm tolisso, otw mane, sbc lacazette, de gea and IF ben yedder, same happened to me I tried fighting for it I emailed that CEO, lets talk EA and the dispute team, waited 6 days and said my club has been banned so I have appealed again.
  • djrexdk
    Maybe i have to fight with EA !!

i know i could take a lot time, but i'll give them another mail

thx guys
  • Tim1982
    1156 posts Professional

EA created the market. If they didn't want people buying and selling cards, then there shouldn't be a market. It's that **** simple.

This.
  • IxToMxI
    6866 posts League Winner
    Ea will investigate as it's usually flags and trends that trigger the bans
  • RedKraut
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Ea will investigate as it's usually flags and trends that trigger the bans

Its one thing to use an automated system to detect the red flags but its absolutely appalling that they issue bans without reviewing the customer in full. Must be cheaper for them that way. Delegate the complaints to the min wage donkeys working the chat.
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    No wonder why it's been the worst company for years.
  • I had the same for me on 2 accounts
    Love EA x