1146 posts Professional
Yikes. Meant 384k. I hope it was one of you guys that got him! :-(

Comments

• Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ouch, unlucky man.
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    And I got him for 338k and was thinking great I will make a few coins!! :smiley: just consoled myself that I'm still way up as someone bought my ADP for 749k and I rebought instantly for 680.
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    Id say an ea bot picked him up at that price.
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    edited May 2017

Sadly, usually it takes people at least 30 seconds to realise but it disappeared instantly. I was up late trading and got excited when I saw min bin was 390. Still half asleep and wasn't thinking straight:-(
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    feels-bad-man-template.jpg
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite

Is that actually a thing?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

Is that actually a thing?

Nope. Another conspiracy by people who are too slow to snipe.
  • branermajszter
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2017
    2 days ago i got a Kluivert for 152k.i guess seller misstyped and wanted 252
  • Addicksfan
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    ouch not nice, you are taking it very well......most on here would go into meltdown

friend of mine was listing players on the mobile and somehow it glitched and listed legend Giggs up for min, he jumped on EA chat and after a bit of twoing and froing he got the difference in coins he lost added onto his account
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    ouch not nice, you are taking it very well......most on here would go into meltdown

friend of mine was listing players on the mobile and somehow it glitched and listed legend Giggs up for min, he jumped on EA chat and after a bit of twoing and froing he got the difference in coins he lost added onto his account

Thanks! Good luck to Charlton for next season, hope you get that plonker out of your club! :smiley:
  • Addicksfan
    3293 posts National Call-Up
    Tim1982 wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »

Thanks! Good luck to Charlton for next season, hope you get that plonker out of your club! :smiley:

Thanks while that plonker is still there we will need it......