The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

200k for Sanson

GUNR3
405 posts Sunday League Hero
Who ever just snagged up my 87 Sanson for 200k.. Thank you. I know this was a mistake on your part but hopefully you have millions in coins to where this won't affect you. Whats the biggest BUY NOW mistake you've ever made.

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class
    Ban incoming
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    I bought a fresh Van Basten for 335k last week. Thought he was at 235k and insta-bought. I had some beers at that time so yeah.

Also fell for some IF/SIF price trick couple of years back.
  • vxVILLAINOUSxv
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was trying to bid on silvers in FIFA 13 and accidentally bid 43k on a silver. Controller got stuck before I bid and I lost all of my coins lol
  • GUNR3
    Ban incoming

Why? I didn't ask for coins.. Obviously I'm making light of someones monumental mistake, that is all.
  • GUNR3
    Richard wrote: »
    I bought a fresh Van Basten for 335k last week. Thought he was at 235k and insta-bought. I had some beers at that time so yeah.

Also fell for some IF/SIF price trick couple of years back.

They should make the search engine to where you can search for a particular IF on the TRANSFER MARKET
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    GUNR3 wrote: »
    Ban incoming

Why? I didn't ask for coins.. Obviously I'm making light of someones monumental mistake, that is all.

EA doesn't care about that. Would spend my coins asap if I was you :joy:
  • GUNR3
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Ban incoming

??? What are you on about? Last time I checked EA doesn't return coins to someone that spent them. I didn't scam anyone so why would I be penalized for this by having my coins taken away? and what does this have anything to do with @DarthGrowler commenting about banning this post?
  • Fab
    19432 posts World Class
    Ban incoming

??? What are you on about? Last time I checked EA doesn't return coins to someone that spent them. I didn't scam anyone so why would I be penalized for this by having my coins taken away? and what does this have anything to do with @DarthGrowler commenting about banning this post?

bcos ea is gonna see this as coin buying. spend all ur coins before u get wiped and pray to lord almighty u dont get banned instead
  • SF9
    8387 posts League Winner
    Ban incoming

It could look like you're selling coins
  • SF9
    8387 posts League Winner
    *comes on to forum to brag*

*realises he could get banned*
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Yeah spend those coins asap cus first offense is just a coin wipe
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    You didn't understand me nor him. Let's make it clear :joy:

We were both kind of joking.

A lot of people get banned in game because they sold intentionally or not a player/s for maximum price, which can be seen by EA bots and flagged as coin selling/buying.

No one will ban you in here(forums) or delete your post for what you have written.
  • SF9
    8387 posts League Winner

A lot of people get banned in game because they sold intentionally or not a player/s for maximum price, which can be seen by EA bots and flagged as coin selling/buying.

No one will ban you in here(forums) or delete your post for what you have written.

Darth will ban him, tbf. Be nice to Darth.
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    Before price ranges I was mass bidding on Neymar's at 45k.......put an extra zero in there and won it at 450k
  • IMRONBURGANDYYY
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SF9 wrote: »

*goes on forum to brag*

*To make it look like he wasn't coin-buying*

:o The plot thickens
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Flagged
  • GUNR3

Fab wrote: »
    Ban incoming

bcos ea is gonna see this as coin buying. spend all ur coins before u get wiped and pray to lord almighty u dont get banned instead
    Painter753 wrote: »

I didn't do anything wrong. I am not a coin seller nor did I buy coins.
  • GUNR3

I can't wait for EA to look up my coin History. All they'll see is your average run of the mill coin count.
  • Fab
    19432 posts World Class

Ban incoming

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/5221490#Comment_5221490

Neither did this guy but I'm pretty confident we won't be seeing him back.
  • GUNR3

Ban incoming

I'm not doing a giveaway. Just put a card up for sale.

• Fab
    19432 posts World Class

Ban incoming

I'm aware. That link was a reply to your "I am not a coin seller nor did I buy coins." Well, neither is this guy is all I'm saying. Maybe you'll come out unscathed, maybe your account will be gone tomorrow. That's all.
  • GUNR3

Darth will ban him, tbf. Be nice to Darth.

What have I done that wasn't "nice"?
  • GUNR3

Ban incoming

I'm aware. That link was a reply to your "I am not a coin seller nor did I buy coins." Well, neither is this guy is all I'm saying. Maybe you'll come out unscathed, maybe your account will be gone tomorrow. That's all.

Duly noted.