POTY Knockaert re-realise

krspav96
63 posts Park Captain
So there is just a little chance, that SBC POTY Kante and Alli will be higher than TOTS.. Hope Im wrong

Comments

• Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    No there is not
  • Orison
    76679 posts Icon
    They will be same rating as the POTY ones and cheaper. Quite brutal from EA tbh.
  • Healer
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same rating/stats , cheaper and tradable
  • ManyakFC
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    :D:D:D if EA do troll everyone that did SBC POTY kante and alli i will be laughing so hard. Cant believe they re released knockert lol
  • AlexSolm
    9956 posts League Winner
    Probably not cheaper if you used an untradeable OTW and some other untradeables like many did
  • xFATAL
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    ManyakFC wrote: »
    :D:D:D if EA do troll everyone that did SBC POTY kante and alli i will be laughing so hard. Cant believe they re released knockert lol

And why is that funny? I've been using POTY/TOTS Kante for almost a month now and paid 500k+packs. Don't regret it one bit
  • ManyakFC
    xFATAL wrote: »

And why is that funny? I've been using POTY/TOTS Kante for almost a month now and paid 500k+packs. Don't regret it one bit

because thats 500k gone down the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ if you ever decide you get bored and wanna change your team.
  • xFATAL

because thats 500k gone down the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ if you ever decide you get bored and wanna change your team.

It's near the end of the game and I use Kante in every team I make.
  • EddieFicio
    22917 posts Club Captain

500k is chump change at this stage of the year, i'm laughing so hard at people that care about such a measly amount
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    I paid 370k for Alli and I have had 140 odd games out of him even before the PL TOTS is released, so it is the same as getting Early access. But not real money.
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    I still fail to see the relevance tbh. These were POTY cards not SBCs.

All we know is that POTY caps the TOTS rating ..Kante could still be lower tbh.
  • Ulook92
    23333 posts Club Captain
    EddieFicio wrote: »

500k is chump change at this stage of the year, i'm laughing so hard at people that care about such a measly amount

500k is nearly half my total coinage. I'd be pissed. But Iv always had a feeling they woukd Either be the same rating with slightly different stats like IF compared to SBC or 1 rating higher just to keep all the cry babies quiet.

• Tietherope
    10363 posts Has That Special Something
    Knockaert wasn't an SBC.
  • Orison
    76679 posts Icon

Congratz on being meta and boring. Hopefully it pays off and you get Elite 1 atleast ;)
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2017
    POTY cards would be higher rated they said...
    I just came to soak it all in.
    reverse-1271155416_standing-cat.gif

But tbh, I was wrong too when I said they would be higher rated.
  • ManyakFC
    EddieFicio wrote: »

okay, but im looking at it in a different perspective, surely you would rather have £500 that u can get back at some point than paying £500 which you will never see again. (an example of why id rather have the 500k in my account than have it tied up in a card which i cannot sell if i wanted to open packs for example or whatever. btw this is only true if the TOTY cards have the same stats as the SBC ones. if not then who cares.
  • Reus
    23627 posts Club Captain
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Probably not cheaper if you used an untradeable OTW and some other untradeables like many did

Those otws werent free
  • xFATAL
    Orison wrote: »

Congratz on being meta and boring. Hopefully it pays off and you get Elite 1 atleast ;)

I'm fine with boring if it gets me wins. coins are worthless in a few months so why not have fun with them? I still have 4 mil coins sitting in my FUT 16 club when I used to have the same mentality as you.
  • ManyakFC
    BTW OP please change the name of this thread, its annoying me. its release not realise
  • Tietherope
    Reus wrote: »

Those otws werent free

But would be useless come Friday if you wanted the new Kante.
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    Tietherope wrote: »

Those otws werent free

Unless you had a tradeable one.
    I sold my OTW Kante for 380,000. :)
  • Richard
    11766 posts Has That Special Something

Those otws werent free

Lets say I buy a 500 dollar TV and later decide to buy a 1000 dollar TV. I pay this by trading in my 500 dollar TV and adding 500 dollar.

How much did I pay for my 1000 dollar TV?
  • Orison
    76679 posts Icon
    Bennn99 wrote: »

You use Griezmann and stoich in all your teams :D

That's awkward when I don't even have Griez in the club
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 2017
    Griez is awful anyway. I don't blame @Orison for getting rid of him
  • Tietherope
    edited May 2017
    Richard wrote: »

Those otws werent free

Lets say I buy a 500 dollar TV and later decide to buy a 1000 dollar TV. I pay this by trading in my 500 dollar TV and adding 500 dollar.

How much did I pay for my 1000 dollar TV?

Way off the point.

Would you rather do that or spend $1000 and have the old TV sitting there unused?
  • Orison
    76679 posts Icon
    Shane wrote: »

@Shane on that note one of my friends now sold TOTY Suarez, because he was simply too slow for him
  • Sercs
    22559 posts Club Captain
    If Kante has those stats on his TOTY might have to pick him up. Would fit well with Griez on full chem.. assume hes better then TOTKS Vidal aha
  • Andybelfast
    11044 posts Has That Special Something

@Shane on that note one of my friends now sold TOTY Suarez, because he was simply too slow for him

Can you and your friend not play without pace? :joy:
  • Orison
    76679 posts Icon

You don't get Elite with slow players. Well you might not get Elite anyways, but you know what I mean :trollface:
  • EddieFicio
    22917 posts Club Captain

Negative