Norwegian/Tipperligaen team feat. TOTS Haugen & TOTS Zahid

YouWantUsFC
2752 posts Fans' Favourite
Great fun playing with these lads!
Not played a game with Omoijuanfo yet, picked him up after the last game I played.
Tried King, he doesn't work in this team, but the way I have them is JOYOUS!
Only managed the two games so far, one in WL qualifying (I won) and a Division 5 game I drew (My lass got me relegated from 3 last week).
Actually very tempted to pick up Solksjaer for this team, would simply drop Konradsen and shift them about for him.
The 2 CBs are incredible, the only real weakness seems to be GK, and the RB can be a bit dodgy.
Haugen has 2 goals from both games, but Zahid is a tricky wee player and feels as good as the likes of Musa etc.
Also recommend Bronze players Amang, Antonsen and Njie too.
hY5fbPM.jpg
6XOrall.jpg

Comments

• CornishLad
    23338 posts Club Captain
    Damn that bronze dude is short
  • Sanchezzzz
    3643 posts National Call-Up
    CornishLad wrote: »

:joy: :joy:
  • YouWantUsFC
    CornishLad wrote: »

@CornishLad - HAHA! I never even noticed that! It is still the same when I checked. Great little card though.
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    I know you said that the CBs were incredible, but if you change to another Norwegian CB (like Gabrielsen or Reginussen) you can easily fix that keeping problem, with someone like Grytebust or Jarstein. Or just wait until the small league TOTWs, you'll have ample options then.
  • YouWantUsFC
    edited May 2017
    I know you said that the CBs were incredible, but if you change to another Norwegian CB (like Gabrielsen or Reginussen) you can easily fix that keeping problem, with someone like Grytebust or Jarstein. Or just wait until the small league TOTWs, you'll have ample options then.

@TheJoedanimal
    Jarstein would be perfect, but honestly Myrestam is an absolute beast, plays like IF Marquinos in my opinion. Best Bronze defender I've used this Fifa by a lot. I don't want him not to be in the team. Plus he is near extinct too, so nice to have him.
    I do agree about more cards coming available though.
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional

@TheJoedanimal
    Jarstein would be perfect, but honestly Myrestam is an absolute beast, plays like IF Marquinos in my opinion. Best Bronze defender I've used this Fifa by a lot. I don't want him not to be in the team. Plus he is near extinct too, so nice to have him.

Perfectly understandable. I might need to check him out, then. How does he play so well tho? He is fast and well rounded, but he's rather short and relatively weak. Of course, I'm not going to knock it until I try it, but the performance just seems a bit odd considering the stats. One Bronze CB I've had a lot of success with (although with a limited sample size) is Damian Byrtek. He's not Tippeligaen, but the dude is a beast, if you'd like to try him out.
  • Adrian095
    33654 posts National Team Captain
    No IF Jensen? The best player in FUT 17
  • YouWantUsFC

@TheJoedanimal

Perfectly understandable. I might need to check him out, then. How does he play so well tho? He is fast and well rounded, but he's rather short and relatively weak. Of course, I'm not going to knock it until I try it, but the performance just seems a bit odd considering the stats. One Bronze CB I've had a lot of success with (although with a limited sample size) is Damian Byrtek. He's not Tippeligaen, but the dude is a beast, if you'd like to try him out.

You get freak cards, Sau for example is almost as good as Dybala. Kouyate is incredible given his stats. Musa!
    Some of the Bronze EFL cards are insane too.
    Also check out Sambia, French Bronze, guy is a class act, complete midfield player.
  • YouWantUsFC
    No IF Jensen? The best player in FUT 17

I am working on it ;) Wrong time at the moment, but soon . ...
  • Addicksfan
    3003 posts National Call-Up
    Packed Haugen and Zahid this weekend.

Ran a Scandinavian team a few months back centered around Jensen.

I can recommend:-

Bronze

Myrestam - CB
    Norbye - RB
    Rolantsson - LB

Silver

Helland - RW
    Konradsen - CM
    Skjelvik - RB
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional

@TheJoedanimal

You get freak cards, Sau for example is almost as good as Dybala. Kouyate is incredible given his stats. Musa!
    Also check out Sambia, French Bronze, guy is a class act, complete midfield player.

Right, I've seen him, he looks insane. Can't see myself trying a Ligue 2 squad anytime soon tho. Right now I'm using TOTS Alioski, and I'd have to recommend him. His skills and weak foot are a bit **** for a winger, but he might be the best tackler up the pitch I've used all year. His defending is alright, and his aggression is only a little bit high, but nonetheless he hunts down the ball for me. His passing has been decent as well, but what he can really do is drive into the box and slot it past the keeper. He is pretty smooth on the ball, and inside the box his left foot is not one to be underestimated. Have you used any other Bronze TOTS so far? I'm going to buy Haugen soon, as I still don't have my Zahid team sorted, but other than that I feel like lots of them deserve a look.
  • YouWantUsFC

@TheJoedanimal

Right, I've seen him, he looks insane. Can't see myself trying a Ligue 2 squad anytime soon tho. Right now I'm using TOTS Alioski, and I'd have to recommend him. His skills and weak foot are a bit **** for a winger, but he might be the best tackler up the pitch I've used all year. His defending is alright, and his aggression is only a little bit high, but nonetheless he hunts down the ball for me. His passing has been decent as well, but what he can really do is drive into the box and slot it past the keeper. He is pretty smooth on the ball, and inside the box his left foot is not one to be underestimated. Have you used any other Bronze TOTS so far? I'm going to buy Haugen soon, as I still don't have my Zahid team sorted, but other than that I feel like lots of them deserve a look.

I packed Meite in a silver upgrade. He is better than Movember Matuidi and MOTM Fabinho. I am gonna say even better than 81 Kante too, maybe the 83 too . . . . .
  • Addicksfan
    Here's my Tipperlegaen / Danish team that I've just put together....any tips for LF would be appreciated:-

GK - Schmeichel TOTKS
    LB - Skjelvik
    CB - Okore
    CB - Jorgensen TOTS
    CCM - Konradsen
    LCM - Haugen TOTS
    RCM - Jensen SBC
    LF - ????
    ST - Zahid TOTS
    RF - Helland

• TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional

@TheJoedanimal

I packed Meite in a silver upgrade. He is better than Movember Matuidi and MOTM Fabinho. I am gonna say even better than 81 Kante too, maybe the 83 too . . . . .

How's his long shots? Are they as good as the card suggests? But yeah, defending wise he looks similar to an elite level CDM. The only Silver TOTS I've used at the moment are Caputo and Hansen, and both are yet to fail me (although Caputo does have a strange tendency to shoot directly at the keeper at times).
  • AlexSolm
    7952 posts League Winner
    Zahid looks like a great card, I got him for next WL
  • YouWantUsFC
    edited May 2017
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    Here's my Tipperlegaen / Danish team that I've just put together....any tips for LF would be appreciated:-

GK - Schmeichel TOTKS
    LB - Skjelvik
    CB - Okore
    CB - Jorgensen TOTS
    CCM - Konradsen
    LCM - Haugen TOTS
    RCM - Jensen SBC
    LF - ????
    ST - Zahid TOTS
    RF - Helland

Not even joking, but try NJIE (Bronze) on the left. I use him as impact, and he is very, very good.

Team is nice!

Im a huge fan of Okore.

I just sold TOTKS Kasper this morning, he was ABISMAL for me.
  • Addicksfan
    Addicksfan wrote: »

GK - Schmeichel TOTKS
    LB - Skjelvik
    CB - Okore
    CB - Jorgensen TOTS
    CCM - Konradsen
    LCM - Haugen TOTS
    RCM - Jensen SBC
    LF - ????
    ST - Zahid TOTS
    RF - Helland

Not even joking, but try NJIE (Bronze) on the left. I use him as impact, and he is very, very good.

Team is nice!

Im a huge fan of Okore.

I just sold TOTKS Kasper this morning, he was ABISMAL for me.

Thanks, will give him a try and for 150 coins why not, just found Elyounoussi lurking in my club also, not that I'll get the best out of him skill move wise
  • YouWantUsFC

@TheJoedanimal

How's his long shots? Are they as good as the card suggests? But yeah, defending wise he looks similar to an elite level CDM. The only Silver TOTS I've used at the moment are Caputo and Hansen, and both are yet to fail me (although Caputo does have a strange tendency to shoot directly at the keeper at times).

I only used Meite once but he felt like MOTM Tolisso in all honesty, just felt dominant and next level.
    I looked at Caputo, but I decided against him and TOTW Pasquato for this team -
    iCGDsb7.jpg
  • YouWantUsFC
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Zahid looks like a great card, I got him for next WL

90 minute Musa in my opinion