The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Selling TOTS Aguero

mcsyankees
55 posts Park Captain
Posting when my clock hits 6:34. Thought I'd give you guys a little inside information. Good luck.

Comments

• BENVCR
    653 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dude please tell me your using a synced computer time i'm all on that lol
  • BENVCR
    Saw it...missed it...FML
  • mcsyankees
    55 posts Park Captain
    BENVCR wrote: »
    Saw it...missed it...FML

Yeah sorry bud, was real tough. Sold in less than 2 seconds. Unreal how good people are at sniping
  • BENVCR
    mcsyankees wrote: »
    Saw it...missed it...FML

Yeah sorry bud, was real tough. Sold in less than 2 seconds. Unreal how good people are at sniping

First day of TOTS BPL, I'm not surprised. You were smart to sell, I'm sure you will have gotten pretty much max $$. I did the same thing with Marcelo when I packed him, if I sold him now he would be down like 100k from where I could have sold...
  • mcsyankees
    55 posts Park Captain
    Saw it...missed it...FML

First day of TOTS BPL, I'm not surprised. You were smart to sell, I'm sure you will have gotten pretty much max $$. I did the same thing with Marcelo when I packed him, if I sold him now he would be down like 100k from where I could have sold...

Yeah Marcelo was the main reason I sold. Everyone goes nuts day one but so many packs are going to be opened the next week that I think he'll become readily available. Especially if there is the crossover between BPL and Bundes next week like there was this week he will be pulled a bunch. And if I'm wrong I miss out on a potential extra 100-200k from an increase which isn't worth it.
  • BENVCR
    Saw it...missed it...FML

Yeah Marcelo was the main reason I sold. Everyone goes nuts day one but so many packs are going to be opened the next week that I think he'll become readily available. Especially if there is the crossover between BPL and Bundes next week like there was this week he will be pulled a bunch. And if I'm wrong I miss out on a potential extra 100-200k from an increase which isn't worth it.

Yeah I had the same thinking this week, just gonna chill with my non special Hazard/Aguero/Sanchez until they are readily available...already bought all the other TOTS players I needed from BPL for next to min or at min, still have 3.5 to blow, just need those 3 big dogs.