Crawley Town: Youth Squad Heroes

ArladArlad
28 posts Last Pick at the Park
Hello FIFA Fans,
I have been inspired by Cutzy's Career Mode where he takes Crewe Alexandra from Lg2 up to the dizzy heights of the Premier League. So I started my own Youth Squad Heroes Team with Crawley Town. Domestic Success is very low and the team is severely depleted.

Having all players over 21 removed from the club, either by Transfer or long term loan.
I can't buy anyone outright in the first 12 months.
If I have a player below 21 in the starting squad at the beginning of season above 65+ I have to sell him.

I likened this situation to when Portsmouth entered freefall, most of my entire squad right now is based on loanee signings and the pressure is now on the Youth Academy Scouts just to find me players I can sign for 500-1000 per week.

Please stop by and check out this series, I'm new to doing this sort of thing so would greatly appreciate constructive criticism regarding improving it with ideas + suggestions. :-)
thank you in advance.
ARLAD

Comments

• ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Good luck man! Not a fan of videoc areers honestly, as I hardly have the time to watch the videos entirely, but I will have a look at this one when I get home tonight or, most likely, tomorrow morning. :)

The idea behind the career is interesting indeed. ;)
  • ArladArlad
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Good luck man! Not a fan of videoc areers honestly, as I hardly have the time to watch the videos entirely, but I will have a look at this one when I get home tonight or, most likely, tomorrow morning. :)

The idea behind the career is interesting indeed. ;)

Oh thank you very much!
    I understand not having the time, I do this mostly on my downtime as I am usually kept busy with the two kids (both under 2yo) lol.

I've been watching a lot of career videos where they focus on grabbing the regen players i'm hoping to try and focus more on developing talent from the Academy and fighting to hold onto them while moving up the table. I'm hoping that makes for a more compelling series, I do understand why people grab the regens but for me the excitement is in developing your very own stars :-)

Thanks again, if you do think of any ideas or suggestions please let me know, (the audio is a little low in the first series so you might need to crank up the volume) but this has now been addressed in Ep2

Cheers
    Arlad
  • ArladArlad
    It's taken me an extra day or so to finish but I've just uploaded Crawley Town; Youth Squad Heroes Episode 3.
    I'd be absolutely grateful for you checking out my content and letting me know if I can improve the quality, any ideas and of course if you have a YSL/YSH of your own lets help each other get better!
    Comments, Likes, Ideas and Suggestions welcome!

In Episode 3 the team meets Stevenage + Blackpool in the league, sandwiched between the league fixtures is a tricky tie against Bury in R2 of the English League Cup.

Thank you in advance.
  • ArladArlad
    I didn't want to flood the group with multiple forum posts (that's not right), however I did search and find my previous thread to bump it (hope this is cool?) B)

I received some feedback on my FIFA 17 Youth Squad Heroes Series, one of the brief comments I got was the intro was too long on Ep 1-3 [about 45 sec] while this might not deter some people I do want to improve my series to make it completely watchable.

I've finished Episode 4 today, and we take on Exeter City, Cheltenham + Accrington Stanley (who are they?) lol. Please give this a watch and if you're on YouTube get in touch with me to connect. Perhaps we could help each other out with our series? Thank you in Advance.

ARLAD
  • ArladArlad
    Episode #5 of Youth Squad Heroes is now available to watch! Some funny moments and we play Colchester Utd (A) + Wycombe Wanderers (H), episode also includes both a Youth Squad + Academy Update! Comment, Like + Subscribe.
  • ArladArlad
    Youth Academy Football with Crawley Town! If you like Youth Squad Development and Promising Players please subscribe. This Episode Arlad takes the Crawley Town squad against Leyton Orient in EFL L2 Action and a tough tie against Accrington in the Checkatrade Trophy.