The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

87 Torreira

GUNR3
405 posts Sunday League Hero
Is Pirlo at CAM with speed. I used him at CM and he was good but nothing special. got on a mini slump and wanted to upgrade my CAM, after not really liking my options at my price point I just moved Torreira because of his insane passing stats and WHAM!!! Since the move he's played 8 has 7 assists and 3 goals. Fun,cheap card to use at CAM

Comments

• TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Great feedback, and thanks. I packed him also and am debating whether to sell him for 30k or just hang on and use. Could be a great hybrid linker with SBC Suarez
  • ImAnoob
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was looking at him last night but got the totw de Rossi instead so pirlo would be on full chem. Might have to try work him in some how if he's that good
  • Antparry92
    18880 posts World Class
    He's great! Very slick dribbling, not great shooting though
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    His shooting is mostly garbage, he's otherwise fantastic.
  • GUNR3
    TestEagles wrote: »
    Great feedback, and thanks. I packed him also and am debating whether to sell him for 30k or just hang on and use. Could be a great hybrid linker with SBC Suarez

Suarez , Cavani and him up top would be insane... Wish I had the coinage
  • GUNR3
    ImAnoob wrote: »
    I was looking at him last night but got the totw de Rossi instead so pirlo would be on full chem. Might have to try work him in some how if he's that good

I was thinking of buying that card as well but his pace deters me. I play a 352 and need faster Midfield players.
  • GUNR3
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    He's great! Very slick dribbling, not great shooting though

Yup. He has missed some 1 on 1's but his overall play is great at CAM