Make it a weekly league in 18

TheRealMadGamer
1920 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 2017
It's to much 40 games in 3 days. If you can get games in on Friday or Friday night it's ok, but then if you want to spend the day with family or friends Saturday you are screwed. Because Sunday is now the day of the elite players. These people are like robots, So it's pointless playing. I've won 3 games out of 18 today I usually get between 22-28 win this week I won't.

If they made it 40 games or even 50 over 5 days Monday to Friday it would be easier for everyone. The servers wouldn't take such a beating and ea would have people on the game all week rather than just the weekend.

Edit: By easier, I mean it will be easier to play the matches around all the other stuff you do. Not it will be easy to win..

Comments

• KetBreezy
    453 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Make the Weekend League a tourneament accessible Monday-Friday. Instructions unclear... ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stuck in PC
  • ryanmufcfan
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nah not good for people who work till gone 6 and want to relax with the missus weekend fine just shorten the games
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    No one is forced to play 40 games
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Nah not good for people who work till gone 6 and want to relax with the missus weekend fine just shorten the games

But what about when you missus wants you to go out for the day sat and Sunday. Your screwed..
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    Weekend league is aimed at pro players, tournaments should be brought back to appease the masses
  • TheRealMadGamer
    edited May 2017
    No one is forced to play 40 games

No one is forced but if you want to get the best rank and test yourself for the monthly rewards you have to. And to be honest if your not going to do all 40 or at least 30 it's pointless turning up.

Unless u are really good and can play 25 win 25
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    As I say, it's aimed at pro players, not Joe Public
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Weekend league is aimed at pro players, tournaments should be brought back to appease the masses

It should be for everyone. This year is my lowest net spend on points with just 80 spent and it's my best club ever and I've only hit Elite weekly once. nobody should have to spend £300 for a cr7.
  • TheRealMadGamer

Totally disagree as I said I have my best club because of fut champs and I am Joe public I am not elite or pro
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Personally I can see them extending the amount of game's next season rather than making it less or doing it during the week they don't want everyone to be able to finish all games and get the best rewards.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Personally I can see them extending the amount of game's next season rather than making it less or doing it during the week they don't want everyone to be able to finish all games and get the best rewards.

Yep I can unfortunately also see this happening because we all know how ea work.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

Yep I can unfortunately also see this happening because we all know how ea work.

It would be great if they shocked us and made it less games for the same rewards but I can see it being like 50 or 60 games next year as they probably didn't expect so many people to complete all 40 games every week.
  • Mutu10gol
    2792 posts Fans' Favourite

Totally disagree as I said I have my best club because of fut champs and I am Joe public I am not elite or pro

absolutley true, when i hear this crap with ,,is only for the elite pro players,, or ,,you don t have to play the whole 40 games,, ....unbeliveble
  • Baddest_cubza_1

I mean in terms of 40 games over three days mate, not the ability to hit the good rewards
  • Mutu10gol
    2792 posts Fans' Favourite

I mean in terms of 40 games over three days mate, not the ability to hit the good rewards

yeah man because everybody is freaking Gorilla to hit 20 wins from 20 , in order to hit ,,the good rewards,, maybe some ,,joe public,, need the freaking 40 games to get 18-25 wins....
  • TheRealMadGamer
    Mutu10gol wrote: »

yeah man because everybody is freaking Gorilla to hit 20 wins from 20 , in order to hit ,,the good rewards,, maybe some ,,joe public,, need the freaking 40 games to get 18-25 wins....

Yeah that's pretty much 90 percent of us these people who go 40 and 0 clearly have something going on upstairs that the rest of us don't, some sort of super fast reactions or something.This FIFA is the hardest to date.
  • SeaDawgBob
    1005 posts Professional
    I've made this suggestion as well have it be Monday - Sunday. Run the DKT along side it, if you win the DKT you're entered into Next Weeks League. It would spare their Server Load a ton. Also this way if people want to play all 40 games over the weekend they could or they can spread it out.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    It's good as it is right now.
    Personally would drop the games to 30
  • OZero
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    I think 40 games is fine. I just think instead of “winning x games for x rewards” EA should also include “playing x games for x rewards” as well to encourage participation. The concept of winner takes all and losers got nothing isnt healthy to the community imo.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    OZero wrote: »
    I think 40 games is fine. I just think instead of “winning x games for x rewards” EA should also include “playing x games for x rewards” as well to encourage participation. The concept of winner takes all and losers got nothing isnt healthy to the community imo.

Disagree, losers shouldn't be rewarded, you'd see so many people having 2-3 games where they out controller down and do something else just to complete games
  • OZero
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    OZero wrote: »

Disagree, losers shouldn't be rewarded, you'd see so many people having 2-3 games where they out controller down and do something else just to complete games

I would love to hv this freebies lol
    Dont worry ELO would screen those ppl out and you wont face them if you are a proper WL player. The participation reward would just give you better guaranteed reward.
  • RadioShaq
    15985 posts Moderator
    Yeah just add more games so like 140 for the weekly league.