TheRealMadGamer
1920 posts Fans' Favourite
5 games left. Wtf?

Comments

• Slawter
    3986 posts National Call-Up
    I'm confused as to what you're asking.

Either you've had wins disappear.
    or (and i hope this isn't right) you're complaining that you're performing worse this week than last..

or c, none of the above.
  • BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Slawter wrote: »

or (and i hope this isn't right) you're complaining that you're performing worse this week than last..

or c, none of the above.

Or he's just stimulating discussion?

Back to OP. I went from elite 3 to gold 2 this weekend, dunno if it was me, my team or my opponents, or the gameplay.

Just gotta ride through it really, try be honest with yourself and realise where you're going wrong.

If I'm being honest with myself I know I didn't defend anywhere near as well this weekend as I did the previous two weekends, but there's other factors that contributed to my poor WL performance.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    Slawter wrote: »

or c, none of the above.

Or he's just stimulating discussion?

Back to OP. I went from elite 3 to gold 2 this weekend, dunno if it was me, my team or my opponents, or the gameplay.

Just gotta ride through it really, try be honest with yourself and realise where you're going wrong.

If I'm being honest with myself I know I didn't defend anywhere near as well this weekend as I did the previous two weekends, but there's other factors that contributed to my poor WL performance.

I'm just going insane. It's so hard I don't understand it. I am honest I know now that I'm not good and never will be the whole 7 months of FIFA 17 has been a complete waste of my life. I thought I'd improve. Have only hit elite weekly once way back in October.

All I'm seeing now is wide formations 433 4 and all everyone I play does is lob balls I even set my defence to 30 pressure and the guy still got in behind with lobs. i have a whole club full of red cards I can't even fit into a team and 2 teams worth millions plus millions saved for la liga tots but what's the point because I just seem to be getting worse.
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    I had 26-28 every week for many weeks. Then last week I got 21 and it was hard getting 21. Every game was horrible to play.

This week I have 19 wins and 15 left.