Please EA ,just please,make it fun again

Mutu10gol
2565 posts Fans' Favourite
We have so many special cards,all the colours in the world, who cares about the gameplay and the servers, is just like we play Bridge not football :smile: joke of a game

who cares about dnf s and delay or lag?only the coulour of the cards matters...

i love football, i love to play it, EA just do something about the slow....lag....delayed... gameplay, i don t care about lb+y or tiki taka or PTB or sweet formations or 45-90min....we adapt to this, just please make it fun to play

Thanks!

Comments

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    No.

Fun to most people is getting everything without any effort.

I want a game where it takes skill and this fifa does it more than any other. If anything this is where they should start from and perfect it from there. Things like refs, fouls and so on need a rework.

• Mutu10gol
    edited May 2017
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    No.

I want a game where it takes skill and this fifa does it more than any other. If anything this is where they should start from and perfect it from there. Things like refs, fouls and so on need a rework.

agree, is not what i meant by saying fun, i just want a gameplay without button delay or lag or... you understand, i just want a game where you loose or win based on your skills...
  • Aspral
    3430 posts National Call-Up
    The game most weeks is hard to play due to lag and all sorts. But this weekend I can't do anything. Can't pass or switch. It's taking 2-4 seconds to do these things.

Even when the servers are playable I have to just play against 9/10 opponents with 9 players defending and a fast player to counter.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1182 posts Professional
    If you think this fifa takes skill you need your head checking out or you probably work for ea, and I agree to make it fun again but that won't happen ea's mindset is packs>gameplay
  • Mutu10gol
    Aspral wrote: »
    The game most weeks is hard to play due to lag and all sorts. But this weekend I can't do anything. Can't pass or switch. It's taking 2-4 seconds to do these things.

Even when the servers are playable I have to just play against 9/10 opponents with 9 players defending and a fast player to counter.

exactly this, you are 100% right
  • Yetko
    503 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thats not gonna work
    Eaids dont care about the customers they just want your money
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    Easily the best FUT ever in terms of content, but probably one of the worst in gameplay.
  • Mutu10gol
    If you think this fifa takes skill you need your head checking out or you probably work for ea, and I agree to make it fun again but that won't happen ea's mindset is packs>gameplay

no mate you didn t understood me, not saying that this fifa needs skills or anything, just a far gameplay and not this joke of one sided delay .... where you cannot shoot or pass but your opponent is flying...
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    Aspral wrote: »
    auto tackles just ruin any play in the penalty box, also AI formation is too flexible and it's almost impossible to break trough against any decent player

• Mutu10gol
    edwinstree wrote: »
    Easily the best FUT ever in terms of content, but probably one of the worst in gameplay.

+1 for this
  • Viggo 007
    edited May 2017

If this fifa didn't take skill there wouldn't be the same guys who finish top 100 week in and week out.

Same for guys who finish elite week in and week out, and same for gold. You get the idea.

There's skill despite many random things, there's still skill. It's not necessarily playing football, but more like skill in using the game mechanics
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain

• Mutu10gol

If this fifa didn't take skill there wouldn't be the same guys who finish top 100 week in and week out.

Same for guys who finish elite week in and week out, and same for gold. You get the idea.

There's skill despite many random things, there's still skill. It's not necessarily playing football, but more like skill in using the game mechanics

agree
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move

The problem with content is its easy to say more = better. I think the ideas are good, but its overkill now. Far too many special cards for very little, OVRs handed out like candy. the content is now getting to the tipping point if not already over it.
  • ozcs_69
    3253 posts National Call-Up
    there is a no skill gap here, what u talking about
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2017
    This game need skills.. if not everyone would be in WL

And I would be winning div 1 instead of struggling in 4
  • BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    No.

Agree with this, to an extent.

People that ultra defend/counter attack, the stuff they do doesn't take much skill at all. But it takes more skill from their opponent to break them down and score a goal.

Doesn't take any skill from them to allow the AI to defend for them and then just counter attack with their Ronaldo's, SBC Suarez's etc.

But I suppose it's just like real life. Heck Chelsea won a Champions League defending deep and counter attacking.
  • Gromit
    3521 posts National Call-Up
    No.

Why does this fifa take skill?

No different from any other from what I've seen.

Cheap sweat like Musa still dominate just like Ibarbo, Esswein, Nilmar, Welliton of days gone by.
  • maksi
    edited May 2017
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    But I suppose it's just like real life. Heck Chelsea won a Champions League defending deep and counter attacking.
    in real life it takes skill to defend as a unit, it takes zero skill on fifa 17

i have no issue playing defensive, if you are the one who is doing the work

• BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    maksi wrote: »
    BILLYT96 wrote: »
    in real life it takes skill to defend as a unit, it takes zero skill on fifa 17

Very true, good point
  • TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    This weekend is hell on earth
  • Mutu10gol
    This weekend is hell on earth

amen
  • maksi
    With everbody playing with stacked BPL teams with chemistry styles, it's literally unplayable because everbody in their team have 90+ pace (except CBs) and defenders have 99 interceptions. It's a game for kids now.
  • Viggo 007
    Also worth adding I don't think it will be "fun" anymore, or at least if you mean to play fifa while being relaxed.

Reason for that is Weekend League makes everyone play to death, whether be it the gold guy trying to improve his team or the elite guy wanting those TOTW packs or even worse some pro trying to qualify for regionals.

So no matter what changes they make, just WL existing and being so competitive ensures that you can't play fifa like you used to do in single matches back in fut 12
  • SeaDawgBob
    940 posts Professional
    Also worth adding I don't think it will be "fun" anymore, or at least if you mean to play fifa while being relaxed.

Reason for that is Weekend League makes everyone play to death, whether be it the gold guy trying to improve his team or the elite guy wanting those TOTW packs or even worse some pro trying to qualify for regionals.

So no matter what changes they make, just WL existing and being so competitive ensures that you can't play fifa like you used to do in single matches back in fut 12

This is very true, no matter how perfect the game is, you're going to be stressed playing it (at least if you're in FUT Champs). I think what the OP meant was just good gamplay. I have way more fun when the game is snappy and reactive (regardless if I'm winning or losing)
  • Mutu10gol
    SeaDawgBob wrote: »

This is very true, no matter how perfect the game is, you're going to be stressed playing it (at least if you're in FUT Champs). I think what the OP meant was just good gamplay. I have way more fun when the game is snappy and reactive (regardless if I'm winning or losing)

exactly this i meant,just good gameplay
  • OZero
    5427 posts Big Money Move
    This year over 80% of your frustration comes from sth that you and your opponents cannot control, and thats why so many rages stress blames everywhere. You simply cannot “lose but feel deserved”
  • ozcs_69
    3253 posts National Call-Up
    you know this game doesn't need skills once you figure out the puzzle, when every single team on this WL had SMOTM Son, and he was scoring every shot...so disappointing
  • IDARYL
    5692 posts Big Money Move

And them players say this game has the smallest skill gap
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    They just need more fun game play. Encourage less of a defensive counter attacking mentality and more of an open play style.