Why's the WL always harder during a promo?

TheRealMadGamer
1920 posts Fans' Favourite
Any reason?

Comments

• 47goonz
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2017
    This far into the year its only the hardcore players still playing, the n00bs dropped out months ago
  • TheRealMadGamer
    47goonz wrote: »
    This far into the year its only the hardcore players still playing, the n00bs dropped out months ago

Last week I got 27 wins. This week I am on16 with 11 left, what's the difference between this week and last week?
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Server overloaded
  • TheRealMadGamer
    edited May 2017
    Server overloaded

Yeah you shot and absolutely nothing happens. Great it's always when there are promos and 5 million plus transfers
  • florida chillin
    785 posts Professional

I think the opposite. It's easier for noobs to qualify
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    Servers can't handle it. The games I've played this weekend have been a mess. It's like the game constantly plays the wrong animation for the situation. Been the same for both me and my opponents, and it's made for some dreadful stuff.
    Everything just feels completely wrong and getting the right power on passes has been near impossible.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2793 posts Fans' Favourite
    The real issues started on Saturday as normal, I played 20 games on Friday and was 14-6 (was quite happy with that) I played 20 on Saturday and I was 6-14, the things that were happening were absolutely laughable, the game is broken
  • TheRealMadGamer
    TWS001 wrote: »
    Servers can't handle it. The games I've played this weekend have been a mess. It's like the game constantly plays the wrong animation for the situation. Been the same for both me and my opponents, and it's made for some dreadful stuff.
    Everything just feels completely wrong and getting the right power on passes has been near impossible.

It's awful.
  • 47goonz
    892 posts Semi-Pro

I think the opposite. It's easier for noobs to qualify
    The true n00bs have patched fifa months ago tho.
  • ozcs_69
    3986 posts National Call-Up
    its not the servers, dont fool urself guys, transfer market servers are different from the region wl servers
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    I thought this weekends was decent. Hit 29 wins for the first time ever haha
  • TheRealMadGamer
    This is to hard I feel demoralised and completely drained as a person. Every game is either vs someone who is brilliant with a fantastic team or someone who just sits there. How do I go from 27 wins one week to 18 with 7 to go the next? I wish i could stop playing fut champs, I can't tho because seasons is just pointless and there is no cup.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    I really think the game is just determined by ELO for me. When ever I do well in fut champs (by my standards) and then win div1 during the week. I get demolished in fut champs. ELO needs to be removed. Its unfair on average to decent players who play a lot of games and aren't elite. ELO plus servers and everyone desperate for packs over tots = me crying like a baby pulling my hair out and not understanding what is happening. when actually the game is just fixed by an unfair match making system designed to drive points sales.
  • ozcs_69
    3986 posts National Call-Up
    why elo needs to be removed?

do you want to randomly play top 100 and elite players for 10 matches in a raw?