FACT: I can beat the best player in Fifa if they are lagging

2

Comments

  • RadioShaq
    16051 posts Moderator
    Would be nice if ea would ban these terrible connections or at least put them in the same connection pool so they only play each other. I couldn't imagine having to play op.
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    edited May 2017
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Ea can't help you. Your connection is the worst I've ever seen. Ea should ban you from playing to save others the lag though.

    You reply in everyone of my topics and blame my connection when i keep saying i dont lag in any other game but fifa.

    Screenshot_20170515-105653.png


    https://ibb.co/kmeO85/i]
  • RadioShaq
    16051 posts Moderator
    You showed the video showing your connection is the worst I ever seen. I agree with you in that topic it is that bad. Your video proves it's on your end I agree with you. Ea should do something about terrible connections to help others.
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    edited May 2017
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    You showed the video showing your connection is the worst I ever seen. I agree with you in that topic it is that bad. Your video proves it's on your end I agree with you. Ea should do something about terrible connections to help others.

    You sound like a typical fifa player on here, stick up for ea as it couldnt possibly be their servers or their fault.

    Ive read many times on here that ea use lag compensation so if someone has a good connection and the other person has a worse connection they adjust it or give the other person a better connection then you to make it fair.

    Ive also messaged people ive lagged against and they have admitted to using a 3g connection from their phone many times. So maybe its not me its the people i play against, but you and many others on here judge straight away.

    You can see from my speed tests my net is fine but you just keep going on about it that its my fault. I wouldnt be surprised if you work for ea because their tech support is just as helpful as you.
  • RadioShaq
    16051 posts Moderator
    Your posts over exaggerate people who have real problems with lag and button lag that ea could help fix. If a dev saw your video they would instantly dismiss the problem.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    JonRambo wrote: »
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Ea can't help you. Your connection is the worst I've ever seen. Ea should ban you from playing to save others the lag though.

    You reply in everyone of my topics and blame my connection when i keep saying i dont lag in any other game but fifa.

    Screenshot_20170515-105653.png


    https://ibb.co/kmeO85/i]

    Yes because their netcode favours an unstable high ping connection. I played two games a row, switched off every connection in my house apart from the console.

    Two awful games, was a good second behind the play. I'm in the DMZ with all ports opened, wired directly to the router. My connection is extremely stable with a low ping. Lag your way to the top should be the motto of fut champs.
  • GoodnightIrene
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    FUT Champions is a choir lol.
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Your posts over exaggerate people who have real problems with lag and button lag that ea could help fix. If a dev saw your video they would instantly dismiss the problem.

    Its not my connection you wally for the 1000th time, i do not lag in any other game and mostly only lag in WL
    Retro_G wrote: »
    JonRambo wrote: »
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Ea can't help you. Your connection is the worst I've ever seen. Ea should ban you from playing to save others the lag though.

    You reply in everyone of my topics and blame my connection when i keep saying i dont lag in any other game but fifa.

    Screenshot_20170515-105653.png


    https://ibb.co/kmeO85/i]

    Yes because their netcode favours an unstable high ping connection. I played two games a row, switched off every connection in my house apart from the console.

    Two awful games, was a good second behind the play. I'm in the DMZ with all ports opened, wired directly to the router. My connection is extremely stable with a low ping. Lag your way to the top should be the motto of fut champs.

    Yeah it sucks for people like us. If we dont lag in any other game but fifa then fifa doesnt like our internet provider or something that ea does like lag compensation and for some reason certain people get effected more then others.

    I have tried 3 different internet providers now since fifa 17 has come out, tried various cables , tried 3 different modems even taken my ps4 to a friends house and it lags still, so its definitely not my internet anymore.

    EA just need to own up and admit in certain regions their connection isnt good, but they are too busy counting all their money to worry about their customers.
  • RadioShaq
    16051 posts Moderator
    See that makes more sense originally you posted it was start stop lag every 5 seconds every game since it was seasons and not wl. Cause there is lag and there was your connection that you over exaggerated.
Sign In or Register to comment.