Cooking/Food thread

AeB 18
613 posts Sunday League Hero
Something I'm good at outside of FIFA/soccer. Worked in a few restaurants and have learned some pretty great skills. No idea what else to write. What did the EA forums cook for themselves today?

Comments

• Dunk
    2052 posts Fans' Favourite
    I cooked a Schnitzel. How about you?
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    Im not a great chef but my wife is. Ironically though I gave her a break tonight and made some homemade pizza.
  • AeB 18
    Dunk wrote: »
    I cooked a Schnitzel. How about you?

made a bomb turkey club with some sauteed veg on the side. it was amazing!
  • AeB 18
    COACH wrote: »
    Im not a great chef but my wife is. Ironically though I gave her a break tonight and made some homemade pizza.

homemade pizza is the best pizza
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    AeB 18 wrote: »
    COACH wrote: »

homemade pizza is the best pizza

Sometimes. Still like a good pizza delivered from time to time too.

• Apollo
    20659 posts Club Captain
    Made a pizza as well, funnily enough. :)
  • Sabo
    6818 posts Big Money Move
    A bowl of corn flakes. Gourmet.
  • Gamerking17
    1365 posts Play-Off Hero
    I need to start cooking more. Also trying to gain weight. Also going to uni soon and don't exactly have loads of money now.

With that in mind does anyone have any good recipes? Healthy, protein rich and on the cheaper side is much preferred!
  • I need to start cooking more. Also trying to gain weight. Also going to uni soon and don't exactly have loads of money now.

With that in mind does anyone have any good recipes? Healthy, protein rich and on the cheaper side is much preferred!

reddit.com/r/eatcheapandhealthy
  • AeB 18
    I need to start cooking more. Also trying to gain weight. Also going to uni soon and don't exactly have loads of money now.

Chicken breasts for protein
    Peanut Butter and banana sandwiches for calories

both are very cheap
  • Gamerking17
    1365 posts Play-Off Hero
    KVA wrote: »

Thank you!

both are very cheap
    Good shouts, I eat loads of chicken as it is. Looking mostly for proper meals! Although snack suggestions are good too actually
  • AeB 18
    KVA wrote: »

Thank you!

both are very cheap
    Good shouts, I eat loads of chicken as it is. Looking mostly for proper meals! Although snack suggestions are good too actually

A Peanut butter banana can have 1000 calories if you use enough PB.

• Crazy Creaky Jr
    6783 posts Big Money Move
    I work as a cook :)
  • AeB 18
    I work as a cook :)

it was fun but making less than the FOH and working every friday, saturday, and sunday really got to me

• Antparry92
    20449 posts Club Captain
    Anyone have any ideas and tips on food prep...Been meaning to try it out so I have food for the week/half the week and stick to my diet. Always end up picking unhealthy quicker easier options otherwise and it's really holding me back with regards to the gym
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Anyone have any ideas and tips on food prep...Been meaning to try it out so I have food for the week/half the week and stick to my diet. Always end up picking unhealthy quicker easier options otherwise and it's really holding me back with regards to the gym

Can't go wrong with chilli con carne, if you use lean mince. Easy to make a big pot and store it in the fridge.
  • Kaede
    4907 posts National Call-Up
    Baked spinach lasagna.
  • xPato
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    I made myself some chips and salsa
  • AeB 18
    Kaede wrote: »
    Baked spinach lasagna.

what about it?
  • Raistlin