I dont even feel bad for time wasting in this game

JonRambo
1103 posts Professional
I used to if i ever did it in any of the past fifa games but not in 17. With all the button delay and bs i see going on in games, i have nothing on my conscious at all, just happy to get the win lol.

Comments

• RadioShaq
    15958 posts Moderator
    Did you do the flappy arms shush dab while watching all the replays and using the 3 pauses too?
  • AlwaysDisappointed
    1855 posts Play-Off Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Did you do the flappy arms shush dab while watching all the replays and using the 3 pauses too?
    :D Why did this make me laugh?

• Lizardo
    924 posts Semi-Pro

Hope he does... I need someone to Insult today :p
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    There is no excuse to join the dark side
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional

Everything but the 3 pauses haha. Just had the worse button delay ever last game and my opponent was dbbing on me everytime he scores. Just makes me even feel better now when i waste time because if its not the game its the people you play against.
  • Marleigh
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    JonRambo wrote: »

Everything but the 3 pauses haha. Just had the worse button delay ever last game and my opponent was dbbing on me everytime he scores. Just makes me even feel better now when i waste time because if its not the game its the people you play against.

And you are simply proving you're one of ''the people you play against'' with this thread.
  • Hurleybird10
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nothing wrong with keeping the ball to see out a lead.... remember hashtag Tass winning the regionals using the same tactic in the final, granted he had a lot on the line
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Nothing wrong with keeping the ball to see out a lead.... remember hashtag Tass winning the regionals using the same tactic in the final, granted he had a lot on the line

There isn't but in the same comment he feels the need to slag off the people he plays against.
  • Mutu10gol
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite

this shoud be forbidden in regionals...this antifootball style
  • Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you play 4321, ultra high aggression, dont defend at all, waste time, score two goals from 1 shot and still sush the opponent, the opponent should have a crack at breaking your face, it would only be fair lol
  • Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    If you play 4321, ultra high aggression, dont defend at all, waste time, score two goals from 1 shot and still sush the opponent, the opponent should have a crack at breaking your face, it would only be fair lol

I lost like 2 or 3 games yesterday in Champions because I kept playing football after a comfortable 2:0 lead and got countered twice. You get punished if you keep playing
  • Markusnasty
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    To be fair annoying as it is people wasting time you simply cannot blame them with the amount of bs in this game and the fact that the game will most likely do its damn best to get the other player back in the game
  • maksi
    6649 posts Big Money Move
    Hody wrote: »
    I lost like 2 or 3 games yesterday in Champions because I kept playing football after a comfortable 2:0 lead and got countered twice. You get punished if you keep playing
    this, this game rewards antifootball

• Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite

I get that and agree. However, you can maintain posession without going to the corner flag and pressing l2, which is impossible to counter. That's a different level of stupidity
  • BILLYT96
    476 posts Sunday League Hero

This this this. The amount of times I've been 2-0 up and my opponent is still playing ultra defensive/counter attacking, still containing/rb abusing/not committing to anything. And because I attack I get countered on...

Sometimes I'll just laugh to myself and start passing it around because it's so easy, but it's when you get into the final third and get tackled or something and your opponent counters you.

I never run it to the flag though, unless I warrant that my opponent "deserves" it, or if I need one more win for elite or something.
  • Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes, like I said, you are right. I just try to pass it out. I even try to attack, but I avoid any risky passes or keep passing it between the same 2 players if the opponent doesn't bother cutting that passing lane
  • Currieman
    5018 posts Big Money Move
    I'm so bad at time wasting other than going to the corner flag. I always worry that if I'm in my own half or with my GK he will pass it to an opposing player and I'll concede. Or karma will kick in and my player will decide he's suddenly unable to make a 5 yard pass and I concede that way.

So instead I carry on playing normal Football and this works better for me as a time wasting tactic.
  • maksi
    edited May 2017
    Currieman wrote: »
    I'm so bad at time wasting other than going to the corner flag. I always worry that if I'm in my own half or with my GK he will pass it to an opposing player and I'll concede. Or karma will kick in and my player will decide he's suddenly unable to make a 5 yard pass and I concede that way.

So instead I carry on playing normal Football and this works better for me as a time wasting tactic.
    you don't have to worry because if they don't commit they can't get the ball because you will always have a passing lane option, if they commit you have space to attack that would be otherwise be closed

basically with time wasting you're telling your opponent he's have to take a risk or you will just wait
  • DonKing
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2017
    Ladies and gentlemen the op is your typical fifa player you accounter nowadays. Play defensive counter attack, get a lucky goal and then change formation to 4231 and sit back soaking pressure, hoofing the ball long, shielding at every oppertunity, holding the ball in the corner flag and slide tackle at every oppertunity.

This is your casual gamer, he is so skilled at the game, he is a fifa god and EA love him.
  • maksi
    DonKing wrote: »
    Ladies and gentlemen the op is your typical fifa player you accounter nowadays. Play defensive counter attack, get a lucky goal and then change formation to 4231 and sit back soaking pressure, hoofing the ball long, shielding at every oppertunity, holding the ball in the corner flag and slide tackle at every oppertunity.

This is your casual gamer, he is so skilled at the game, he is a fifa god.
    in fifa terms, he got gud

• DonKing
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    maksi wrote: »
    DonKing wrote: »

This is your casual gamer, he is so skilled at the game, he is a fifa god.
    in fifa terms, he got gud

Future regional champ for sure :D