The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Why are EA still setting high minimum prices for special cards?

maTTeOs_mAZzA
3259 posts National Call-Up
It's next to useless packing a bronze or silver TOTS if you don't plan on using them, I've got 2 packed Akolos sitting in my transfer list because his minimum price is 6.4k!

Seriously, why can't EA just set a 150 start price? Do they really not want people to get any bargains on the transfer market that badly?

Comments

• maTTeOs_mAZzA
    Never mind, didn't realise that they discard for their minimum price. :D

Still kind of pointless though.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14805 posts World Class
    Would you not rather packs were more valuable I know I would.
  • RadioShaq
    15607 posts Moderator
    It's probably because the servers mess up and they also don't freeze the market. People also just make a mistake. Nobody wants to undersell by that much so you shouldn't be able to profit off mistakes.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    Would you not rather packs were more valuable I know I would.

Yeah of course, like I said I didn't realise they discarded for their minimum price.

Pretty sure in previous years bronze TOTS players discarded for 1k or something.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    It's probably because the servers mess up and they also don't freeze the market. People also just make a mistake. Nobody wants to undersell by that much so you shouldn't be able to profit off mistakes.

But people stand to lose less than 10k if it ever happened. Hardly a devastating loss.
  • RadioShaq
    15607 posts Moderator
    Well I guess it's not much profit then if it's only under 10 and ea might as well keep it the same. I suppose profit is profit and a loss is a loss but not the way your looking at it.