Fitness/2nd team users: Show me your 2 'max 8 gold' WL teams!

chosenone
2324 posts Fans' Favourite
edited May 2017
For those using fitness teams and wanting to continue with it during the max 8 requirements to avoid using fitness cards (or just for the fun of it),, you just need 9 silvers across the 2 teams and 2 silvers on the bench.

Use 3 silvers in your first team, with 8 Gold and 2 silvers on bench (like everyone else)
and 6 Silver, 5 Gold in your 2nd team with 2 silvers on bench, don't rest GK and try to keep your GK as gold.

or mix it up a bit to make 2 even teams.

This is what I've gone for:
Team 1:
t1.jpg
(Just changed Adama from Deulefeu, Fosu from IF can and speedy Dalbert for IF Alex Sandro)
Team 2:
t2.jpg
Completely different team similar to what I used in the first few weeks of WL.
Post edited by chosenone on

Comments

• golazo
    2305 posts National Call-Up
    why are people worrying about this..this always change back to no requirements.
  • chosenone
    golazo wrote: »

not worrying, had the players more or less, bought a couple to complete it and got the teams ready in case it stays. Would be fun to use anyway.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero

This and special cards probably don't even count as gold. :lol:
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    ASH32 wrote: »

If the players base card is gold then they will count as gold.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero

Don't be so sure of that, they could very well work especially SBC ones.

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

They haven't worked any other time with requirements like that in dk's or sbcs so dont see why this time would be any different. Really looking forward to using my silver and bronze players anyway.
  • chosenone

They haven't worked any other time with requirements like that in dk's or sbcs so dont see why this time would be any different. Really looking forward to using my silver and bronze players anyway.

It would be a nice change and goes with the theme of TOTS. at the end of the MC TOTS, you can use them in a WL and not be obliged to field your 87 rated beast team. Might make people buy more packs as well.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    chosenone wrote: »

It would be a nice change and goes with the theme of TOTS. at the end of the MC TOTS, you can use them in a WL and not be obliged to field your 87 rated beast team. Might make people buy more packs as well.

Yea mate I'm really looking forward to it for a change and built my team as soon as I seen the requirements so won't lose on the 3 players I bought and 2 of them have risen significantly so I'm maybe even going to make a little bit of profit on them if I get my games finished early enough and sell but it seems alot of people are giving that weekend a miss because of the requirements they must be too scared to go out of their comfort zone lol
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2017

Well if you are unsure of what works, you can go to that wl from calendar and try if it works..

But I can save you the time. 75 or higher rated counts always as gold..
  • jordansky1111
    6946 posts Big Money Move
    Im going for 6 silvers and 1 gold on the bench 5 gold in reserve with 7 gold and 4 silvers in the team. Just remove the resting GK from the squad.

Im rotating 4 teams tho.
  • chosenone
    Im going for 6 silvers and 1 gold on the bench 5 gold in reserve with 7 gold and 4 silvers in the team. Just remove the resting GK from the squad.

Im rotating 4 teams tho.

Yeah forgot to mention that, I don't rest GKs. So have 2 spaces in the squad which I'm keeping for 2 silver, at least 1 pacey Manneh who I've got in my club to come on and penetrate in extra if required. and maybe a CM or CB.

I might end up with 3 teams if I decide to bring back my Colombian or MLS teams

What kind of teams have you got? Would be good to see that 7 gold 4 silvers...
  • SuperSonicSean
    6189 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2017
    Currently testing these out in seasons. IF Yedlin is my CDM/RB/LB/RM sub, and TOTS Caputo my ST/CAM/LM sub. I swap Pulisic and Johnson at the start of the match. Came within a point of Div 1 rotating these 2 squads. Villalba and Hayes are incredible on the wings, and the silver defenders are serviceable. I can't wait for WL.
    Screenshot_20170518_005927.png
    Screenshot_20170518_010142.png
  • Juked By Neymar
    3660 posts National Call-Up
    IF Ramos (Chile silver) - CR7
    ADP
    Pavez - Vidal - 88 Casemiro
    Vejar - Boateng - Hierro - Montoya
    De Gea
  • 1Jf9.PNG
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not many people will be rotating teams. Fitness cards will go up I think.
  • Flamstead
    3593 posts National Call-Up
    tikitaka33 wrote: »
    Not many people will be rotating teams. Fitness cards will go up I think.

Not too much especially if it's the PL TOTS on Friday. All those stored packs that some people have are gonna be opened, I will use one team but with the amount of rare gold packs, rare mega packs, mega packs etc that I have, I don't expect to have to hit the market.
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    IMG_20170515_235724.jpg
    :)