Gattuso looking too cheap to not try.

D i n k xD
3282 posts National Call-Up
Anyone got anything positive to say? He can't be that cheap and be amazing surely?

Comments

• Diggy
    14674 posts Has That Special Something
    He's like a slow kante
  • FloydRoad
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Like an expensive Kante. I enjoyed him, put Backbone chemistry on him and he was great.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    He's good

Only sold him due to wanting a new squad, but may pick him up again at that price.
  • D i n k xD
    Bored of seeing Kante, and Gattuso looks an animal, so think I'll give him a try. Worst case scenario, he's poo and I lose like 5k
  • Hitman_Hatton
    D i n k xD wrote: »
    Bored of seeing Kante, and Gattuso looks an animal, so think I'll give him a try. Worst case scenario, he's poo and I lose like 5k

He's a pitbull
  • D i n k xD
    Cheers lads. Good enough for me. If I can nab him for 120, even better :)
  • kanyeezey
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got him for 113 last night. Tried him and he had 2 assists in 2 games. Was fun to use
  • SupaNoodle1990
    28551 posts Player of the Year
    I've used him loads, his stats look awful but in game he plays way above them.
  • D i n k xD
    Got him for 120. Midfield 3 is now TIF Eriksen, Litmanen and Gattuso. Eriksen is Untradeable, cost 240 for Litmanen and Gattuso.
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    For the price he is now he's great
  • McRaven
    5893 posts Big Money Move
    The new IF De Rossi looks like better value for coins unless you can't fit him in your team, though I haven't played with Gattuso so can't say if he plays better than his stats suggest. IF De Rossi has been very solid in the 15 games or so I've played.
  • Andybelfast
    10974 posts Has That Special Something
    Diggy wrote: »
    He's like a slow kante

• Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    He's a proper bully.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Baresi is better for it if you want a midfielder like that.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3976 posts National Call-Up
    Wow really is cheap!
  • ITSSPENO
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2017
    Good tackling, great passing.

Only negatives would be shooting, and he can sometimes get lost in the middle of the pitch as play moves by him.

Think I paid about 300 for him and sold after about 20 games. Couldn't justify that money on him.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14478 posts Moderator
    He's really good!
  • Davisto
    6357 posts Big Money Move
    Hmmm i though about getting him :smile:
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3976 posts National Call-Up
    ITSSPENO wrote: »

Only negatives would be shooting, and he can sometimes get lost in the middle of the pitch as play moves by him.

Think I paid about 300 for him and sold after about 20 games. Couldn't justify that money on him.

"Play moves by him" put me off totally i play 4231 (2) an had 88 casemiro i found that with him. Quality on the ball but often he would fall behind.
  • D i n k xD
    Roy Keane looks better overall, but my only query is he's 80k more, and can see that dropping. So may wait to pick him up sometime next week. I need a Legend striker now, best one under 250k?
  • Hitman_Hatton

Found his shooting to be oddly good. Often popped up with surprising goals.
  • Cadey 5
    12142 posts Has That Special Something
    looks like IF DDR but slightly worse.
  • ITSSPENO
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2017
    Roy Keane looks better overall, but my only query is he's 80k more, and can see that dropping. So may wait to pick him up sometime next week. I need a Legend striker now, best one under 250k?

I found Solskjaer to be godly, I hear a lot of good things about Stoichkov as well and he's ripped me apart a few times!

I've got a 20 game loan for Keane but yet to try him :disappointed:
  • D i n k xD

I found Solskjaer to be godly, I hear a lot of good things about Stoichkov as well and he's ripped me apart a few times!

I've got a 20 game loan for Keane but yet to try him :disappointed:

Used Ole twice, 1st occasion he was superb, 2nd time round less so. I'm leaning towards Crespo, but also Ruud is tempting. With prices way they are everything is so appealing like.
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2017
    He was okay for me but I could only think of Ronaldinho eating his lunch every time he got beat so he got sold. I think he just really liked to pick on the guy.