The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Weah, ADP or CR?

CPFC16
2107 posts Fans' Favourite
Looking to splash most of my coins on one player and build around. Have about 900k and am eyeing up Weah, Del Piero or Ronaldo.

Who does everyone think? Anyone else I could splash the cash on?

Comments

• HalloVieiraa
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Definitely CR7!

Weah's finishing especially on his weak foot is inconsistent as hell and ADP simply doesn't bring what CR7 can bring in game :)
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Recently bought ADP and Big Ron. Only used for 10 games or so, but if I'm basing it on that then it has to be ADP.
  • CPFC16
    Definitely CR7!

Weah's finishing especially on his weak foot is inconsistent as hell and ADP simply doesn't bring what CR7 can bring in game :)

Yeah was looking at Weah's weak foot I really do like my attacking players with 4* weak foot at least.

I thought CR7 would probably be a bit more effective, but he's harder to get in a team seen as I'm not the biggest fan of La Liga and it's hard to get a decent team for cheap. I'm undecided. :/
  • CPFC16
    Recently bought ADP and Big Ron. Only used for 10 games or so, but if I'm basing it on that then it has to be ADP.

Really? What positions are you playing them in mate? @Hitman_Hatton
  • Hitman_Hatton
    ADP at CAM

Ron LF at Striker
  • HalloVieiraa
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    Definitely CR7!

Yeah was looking at Weah's weak foot I really do like my attacking players with 4* weak foot at least.

I thought CR7 would probably be a bit more effective, but he's harder to get in a team seen as I'm not the biggest fan of La Liga and it's hard to get a decent team for cheap. I'm undecided. :/

ADP would make the better CAM, if you're planning on using one as striker then it's got to be CR7. It took a little while for me to get used to Ronaldo's weak foot animation tho, with ADP its smooth as hell but you don't get the strength, height or skills!
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    CR7 without a doubt,I recently replaced ADP with Ron and as good as ADP was Ron is better hands down,he has such a huge influence on every game I play for me best player on the game
  • HalloVieiraa
    Crossland wrote: »
    CR7 without a doubt,I recently replaced ADP with Ron and as good as ADP was Ron is better hands down,he has such a huge influence on every game I play for me best player on the game

He is indeed elite is CR7 unlike ADP
  • Hitman_Hatton

@Skrt_Skrt @WFCBagnall

Thoughts on opinion that ADP isn't elite?
  • WFCBagnall
    75409 posts Moderator

@Skrt_Skrt @WFCBagnall

2quu62b.jpg
  • krakos000
    17577 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

@Skrt_Skrt @WFCBagnall

2quu62b.jpg

RT
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    Weah is awful so not him.

Ron if you like height and strength.

ADP if you prefer smaller more nimble players, incredible dribbling and longshots.

Personally I played like a bell with Ronaldo and I haven't enjoyed a player more than ADP all year.
  • HalloVieiraa
    I doubt any of you using ADP even hit elite 1 so how on earth is he truly elite if he can't get you there? :lol:
  • CPFC16
    I was planning on using whoever I get as ST, probably beside SBC Suarez. Could maybe put ADP CAM with SBC Gio and SBC Suarez at ST.

Or, if I get CR7, put him on 7 chem beside Suarez, dunno where to go from there though hate the La Liga. :D
  • Hitman_Hatton
    I doubt any of you using ADP even hit elite 1 so how on earth is he truly elite if he can't get you there? :lol:

Pretty sure bags hits elite regularly, iffy
  • HalloVieiraa

Elite ONE...
  • HalloVieiraa
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    I was planning on using whoever I get as ST, probably beside SBC Suarez. Could maybe put ADP CAM with SBC Gio and SBC Suarez at ST.

Or, if I get CR7, put him on 7 chem beside Suarez, dunno where to go from there though hate the La Liga. :D

I'd go with 433 then change formation in game bud, that way CR7 only needs one other link :)
  • Hitman_Hatton

Elite ONE...

There's that attitude we all know and love :blush:
  • WFCBagnall
    75409 posts Moderator

Elite ONE...

Who cares what rank I get? Aslong as he's scoring goals for me and I'm having fan then that's all that should matter.

Anyway, you seem to be coming across that you think you're a top player, one of your first posts were

"Hi guys regularly search around on this forum without ever making an account. Thought I'd post in here! I have a couple of questions :)

1) How can I achieve top 100? Any tips would be great!

2) This is the first month I'll be able to play a full month of weekend league for the monthly rewards, is that worth doing? Or will there be a lack of red cards this month?

For someone that thinks he's elite, yet youve never made T100 or doesnt have the knowledge for red cards.
  • HalloVieiraa

Elite ONE...

There's that attitude we all know and love :blush:

I played IffyMoney in the WL this weekend just gone... is that what you're on about :joy:
  • Hitman_Hatton

Elite ONE...

Who cares what rank I get? Aslong as he's scoring goals for me and I'm having fan then that's all that should matter.

Anyway, you seem to be coming across that you think you're a top player, one of your first posts were

"Hi guys regularly search around on this forum without ever making an account. Thought I'd post in here! I have a couple of questions :)

1) How can I achieve top 100? Any tips would be great!

2) This is the first month I'll be able to play a full month of weekend league for the monthly rewards, is that worth doing? Or will there be a lack of red cards this month?

For someone that thinks he's elite, yet youve never made T100 or doesnt have the knowledge for red cards.

First post was a ploy to throw people off the scent ;)
  • HalloVieiraa
    @WFCBagnall

1) I've never played enough to get red cards, gf/work etc takes over.

2) I never said I think I'm top 100 level but I could be with a set team with top players in each position, I've just never had that luxury until now.

No need to derail this young mans thread. Thank you.
  • ShaunCPFC
    4292 posts National Call-Up
    I'd say ADP mate, i've heard people on these forums cream themselves over him.. cough cough @WFCBagnall.. ;)

Only used him on loan for 5 matches and he was sensational :+1:

However tomorrow is POTM... :D
  • WFCBagnall
    75409 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    @WFCBagnall

2) I never said I think I'm top 100 level but I could be with a set team with top players in each position, I've just never had that luxury until now.

I'm not derailing it. You said ADP isn't a elite player and you said people that don't hit T100 or Elite 1 shouldn't be saying he's a elite player until you get there. But who cares? As long as he scoring goals for me and I'm having fun then I'm happy with what he's doing, elite 1 or no elite 1.
  • HalloVieiraa
    @WFCBagnall

I'm not derailing it. You said ADP isn't a elite player and you said people that don't hit T100 or Elite 1 shouldn't be saying he's a elite player until you get there. But who cares? As long as he scoring goals for me and I'm having fun then I'm happy with what he's doing, elite 1 or no elite 1.

Good for you man keep doing you :)
  • CR7BRUH
    3912 posts National Call-Up
    PACE= Weah (3* wtf lets him down though)
    Fun= ADP
    Match Winner=CR7
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class
    Ronaldo > ADP > Weah