Ultra fast gameplay

BILLYT96
476 posts Sunday League Hero
Why have my last two games on UT been played at 150mph?

Can't keep up with the game play at all, everything is so fast and not how it's usually like. My opponents have just been able to cut through my team like nout

Is this speed up lag or something???

Comments

• RayS
    31315 posts National Team Captain
    BILLYT96 wrote: »

Can't keep up with the game play at all, everything is so fast and not how it's usually like. My opponents have just been able to cut through my team like nout

Yeah it's the DKT or WL lag... different from Seasons
  • BILLYT96
    RayS wrote: »

Yeah it's the DKT or WL lag... different from Seasons

I'm getting it in seasons, not used to playing in it at all, players are moving as fast as my opponent, can't control my defence or midfield properly at all. This is 🎃🎃🎃🎃 ridiculous
  • played a div 2 game (been only playing WL last few months pretty much) and experienced this to the fullest..

insane speed on passes, shots, runs... to the point of comedy tbh.
  • BILLYT96
    holdenwait wrote: »
    played a div 2 game (been only playing WL last few months pretty much) and experienced this to the fullest..

It's ridiculous, it's like all my players are having a sugar rush. I've just beaten someone 4-0 and they just ran around the pitch like they were on acid. I'm happy with the win but I'd lost the previous 3 because I feel like I have no control over my players

My eyes can't keep up with the gameplay, feel sorry for my opponent if he felt the same from the game

I hope this stops soon, really not enjoying the game with my players playing like they've taken performance enhancing drugs combined with 5 tonnes of lucozade
  • HysxteriA
    4095 posts National Call-Up
    Mines been totally the opposite. A tonne of lag and players stuck in mud.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1220 posts Professional
    I just played two games of seasons and it seems faster but am I the only one who enjoys it when the gameplay faster than it normally is? When it's slow and sluggish like it usually is it's literally impossible to do anything but when it's a bit faster at least it doesn't take an hour to turn with the ball for me.
  • BILLYT96
    HysxteriA wrote: »
    Mines been totally the opposite. A tonne of lag and players stuck in mud.

Mine was like that earlier too, then it switched to this, definitely something to do with servers/connection then

I just played two games of seasons and it seems faster but am I the only one who enjoys it when the gameplay faster than it normally is? When it's slow and sluggish like it usually is it's literally impossible to do anything but when it's a bit faster at least it doesn't take an hour to turn with the ball for me.

This is the thing though, I can't even dribble with my 87 Mané because as soon as he gets the ball he's taking a heavy touch and running rapid. Plus the gameplay is going so fast I can't even put together a decent move. The past 4 games I've played have been ridiculously end to end and I can't even hold onto possession because my opponents players are able to press rapidly because of this speed up 🎃🎃🎃🎃
  • in the game I played, my POTY Kante saw a red card but no problem since my 4 chem silver midfield (fitness reasons forced my hands to play a few horrible off chem players) was running around like world class 100m sprinters and bullying people off.. strangest thing I've noticed tho, at least 4-5 shots for both me and my opponent where I was certain the ball went it, it instead zipped onto the side netting as if there was a magnet pulling it there, probably down to insane speed not making it clear but it just felt strange, reaction times were hilarious with his de gea flapping about in the 6 yd box :D
  • BILLYT96
    in the game I played, my POTY Kante saw a red card but no problem since my 4 chem silver midfield (fitness reasons forced my hands to play a few horrible off chem players) was running around like world class 100m sprinters and bullying people off.. strangest thing I've noticed tho, at least 4-5 shots for both me and my opponent where I was certain the ball went it, it instead zipped onto the side netting as if there was a magnet pulling it there, probably down to insane speed not making it clear but it just felt strange, reaction times were hilarious with his de gea flapping about in the 6 yd box :D

THIS. This is literally just happened to me, my opponent scored in the first minute, cut through my defence like a knife through butter because I couldn't even change players quick enough to match how fast the passes were. Second half I came back and won 3-1, scored a stupid AF goal with Ibra that if the game was being its normal self would have never even got close to being a goal.

Slowly getting used to this BS but I hope it disappears tomorrow, I wanna go back to slow build up and good attacking instead of this mindless end to end, rapid passing, stupid dribbling, ridiculous finishing f*ckery
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1220 posts Professional
    You must be getting some serious speed in your games then mine is a little faster than it usually is and it feels miles better...i think this game is just fing with our minds haha

But one thing I don't understand is how can the gameplay just change just like that? Ea need to seriously explain why
  • Donkotlettdrake
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited May 2017
    I experienced it today as well, was the most fluid gameplay ever had in 3000 matches I played so far.

This is the potential of fifa 17, the real fifa 17 we deserve. Too bad this gameplay does not exist in WL. You can actually dribble past players with just the left stick and switching the tempo with your dribbling or no touch dribbling.

I could not deal with this super fast gameplay at first, used to delay of 1 second, but after a few matches I could string together such nice first touch passes, that I don't wanna miss out on anymore.

Fifa 17 is the best fifa ever, if the gameplay is fluid. Of course the issues like shielding with L2/LT or the AI defense remain, but they are less of a problem if you are in full control of your players.

I can actually defend super aggressively with high pressure and Manually due to this fluid gameplay.

I'm not even mad losing games with that gameplay, because I was in full control of my whole team for the whole duration if the game. Then, 40 games a week would not be a chore to play. Really sad that it's not possible.

• BILLYT96
    You must be getting some serious speed in your games then mine is a little faster than it usually is and it feels miles better...i think this game is just fing with our minds haha

But one thing I don't understand is how can the gameplay just change just like that? Ea need to seriously explain why

The only thing I can think of is it's just because maybe the servers aren't experiencing as much traffic tonight as they usually are so the connections are better... god knows. There's too many secrets EA have
    I experienced it today as well, was the most fluid gameplay ever had in 3000 matches I played so far.

This is the potential of fifa 17, the real fifa 17 we deserve. Too bad this gameplay does not exist in WL. You can actually dribble past players with just the left stick and switching the tempo with your dribbling or no touch dribbling.

I could not deal with this super fast gameplay at first, used to delay of 1 second, but after a few matches I could string together such nice first touch passes, that I don't wanna miss out on anymore.

Fifa 17 is the best fifa ever, if the gameplay is fluid. Of course the issues like shielding with L2/LT or the AI defense remain, but they are less of a problem if you are in full control of your players.

I can actually defend super aggressively with high pressure and Manually due to this fluid gameplay.

I'm not even mad losing games with that gameplay, because I was in full control of my whole team for the whole duration if the game. Then, 40 games a week would not be a chore to play. Really sad that it's not possible.

This is interesting, but to me it seems too arcade like, defeats the purpose of defending and good, patient, build up. I get what you're saying and really to some people this is how UT should be like. But it's not for me haha

These are two goals from the game I've just played, the first is one I scored, the second a goal I conceded, the gameplay is too fast for me to even keep up for the goal I conceded, and then the goal I scored.... just lol

Goal I scored:

https://vid.me/qB2K

Goal I conceded:

https://vid.me/VPxD

Sorry but I've no idea how to embed videos... if this is like what you guys are experiencing let me know
  • RayS
    31315 posts National Team Captain
    played a div 2 game (been only playing WL last few months pretty much) and experienced this to the fullest..

It's ridiculous, it's like all my players are having a sugar rush. I've just beaten someone 4-0 and they just ran around the pitch like they were on acid. I'm happy with the win but I'd lost the previous 3 because I feel like I have no control over my players

My eyes can't keep up with the gameplay, feel sorry for my opponent if he felt the same from the game

I hope this stops soon, really not enjoying the game with my players playing like they've taken performance enhancing drugs combined with 5 tonnes of lucozade

Lolllllllll
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1220 posts Professional
    And the game is back to playing slow and players turning like they've had a 100 cheeseburgers overnight
  • Nervous_Nick
    6457 posts Big Money Move
    It happens to me too every now and then. It's really so fast, it's hard to keep my eyes on the screen!
  • BILLYT96
    And the game is back to playing slow and players turning like they've had a 100 cheeseburgers overnight

I'm bloody glad it has haha, can actually keep up with the play now and I'm not getting dribbled pat by my opponents Luke Shaw!
    It happens to me too every now and then. It's really so fast, it's hard to keep my eyes on the screen!

Only happened to me for the first time ever last night, but yeah just crazy hard to see what's even happening!
  • Betrus
    1190 posts Professional
    Super slow for me atm. Have had a few matches like that though.
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    2859 posts Fans' Favourite
    My games lately have moved too quick for my eyes, never experienced that before