5 Chem

Jaymizzo
2383 posts Fans' Favourite
Is the gameplay difference noticeable for a player with 5 Chem? The whole team has 10 Chem except one player.

I can see they get no significant stat boost from Chem styles but not sure how well this translates in game either.

Comments

• Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    Should be fine, have used Hazard on 4 and seemed the same as on 10...
  • Snapzs
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Isn't 4 base chem? He just won't get any boost.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    Is the gameplay difference noticeable for a player with 5 Chem? The whole team has 10 Chem except one player.

I can see they get no significant stat boost from Chem styles but not sure how well this translates in game either.

Just do what all the other numbnuts do and cheat the system thru formation changes.
  • DeCaje
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Snapzs wrote: »

Idk why people consider 'base chem' as a relevant factor. Whether he gets a boost, reduction or just base stats doesn't really matter imo? The only relevant measure is comparing the chem of your player(s) to that of your opponent's player(s). That's purely from a numerical/mathematical perspective though, I know that it doesn't necesserely translate to gameplay perception
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    DeCaje wrote: »
    Snapzs wrote: »

Idk why people consider 'base chem' as a relevant factor. Whether he gets a boost, reduction or just base stats doesn't really matter imo? The only relevant measure is comparing the chem of your player(s) to that of your opponent's player(s). That's purely from a numerical/mathematical perspective though, I know that it doesn't necesserely translate to gameplay perception

Why does it matter compared to your opponent? Chem only matters for boosted stats.
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Jaymizzo wrote: »

Just do what all the other numbnuts do and cheat the system thru formation changes.

I thought of doing that but it's such a long process and I'd rather just the game over and done with.

I noticed a difference though with 5 Chem, Reus doesn't seem to make as many runs and from a conversion standpoint, the post seems to rattle a lot more now.

Might be placebo or just had a bad string of games. Will try out to see the difference again with 7 Chem.