If Kolasinac

Uppedcart
742 posts Semi-Pro
Anybody tried him? Have SBC Kurzawa and wondered if he would be an improvement?

Comments

• P1stolpete187
    5972 posts Big Money Move
    he is pretty solid but nothing special
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Superb! Good enough passing to get it out from the back and everything else is great. Good size and strength, great tackling, and MH is nice to help out back.
  • Uppedcart
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    Hmm I have his red card and to be honest, I just want him to add red to my team and don't think Kurzawa is that good! May have to just give him a shot
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    He is a classic defender full back. If you aren't great at defending like me he is very good
  • Uppedcart
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    Vflagship wrote: »
    He is a classic defender full back. If you aren't great at defending like me he is very good

I have sbc juanfran and I find him immense, not the quickest or the best attacking, but rarely gets beaten, obviously he won't be of the same class, but would he compare?
  • LeonidasJB
    17263 posts World Class
    He is really good. Good workrates, strong and reliable.
    I think SBC Kurzawa is slightly better though.
    If you only have 1 team, I would suggest sticking with Kurz. If you run with 2 or more teams, have them both, and both teams will have very good LBs.
  • Uppedcart
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    He is really good. Good workrates, strong and reliable.
    I think SBC Kurzawa is slightly better though.
    If you only have 1 team, I would suggest sticking with Kurz. If you run with 2 or more teams, have them both, and both teams will have very good LBs.

Thanks for the tip, kurz isn't the best, but he's decent, basically just wanted to use one of my red cards and other than Ben yedder, he's the most desirable!