Inconsistent

Markusnasty
730 posts Semi-Pro
So yesterday my team was playing fine but today they can't make simple passes,all shots get saved,my keeper lets in everything,players don't make runs,don't win any headers,keep falling over as soon as they get touched etc what has happened?

Comments

• ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2017
    Happens to most people, to some more than others.
  • Reus To Meet You
    1104 posts Professional
    Happens all the time, apparently it's in our heads
  • Nervous_Nick
    7194 posts League Winner
    it sure happened to me !! You have to be patient and soooner or later your team will be playing fine again.
    I have no patience >:) so when it happens I just sell all my players and start a brand new team. It usually helps!

• FootyFootyFootball
    2748 posts Fans' Favourite
    Happens to most, if not all. I generally put it down to ELO (I don't think that's forbidden like the 'S' word but let me know otherwise!)

Generally I find that when my players are linking up like a dream for a couple of sessions, I'll then come up against ridiculously good player which can make my players feel a lot more sluggish. Although some occasions it's more apparent than others
  • Nervous_Nick
    7194 posts League Winner
    Happens to most, if not all. I generally put it down to ELO (I don't think that's forbidden like the 'S' word but let me know otherwise!)

Generally I find that when my players are linking up like a dream for a couple of sessions, I'll then come up against ridiculously good player which can make my players feel a lot more sluggish. Although some occasions it's more apparent than others

Electric Light Orchestra ?? :D
  • Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    This was my WL. I usually get 26-28 wins very comfortably.

But I got 21.

Now I'm playing in Div 1 and I find it simple to almost win it each time.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2748 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2017

Electric Light Orchestra ?? :D

Extraordinarily Large Orange
  • Nervous_Nick
    7194 posts League Winner
    Aspral wrote: »
    Now I'm playing in Div 1 and I find it simple to almost win it each time.

That was me a couple of weeks ago....I was in Div 2 and playing great....then all of a sudden it became almost impossible to score and now i'm in Div 4.