SBC's

DanSmith89
400 posts Sunday League Hero
I have never completed a SBC and wondered if I am missing out on anything?

From my understanding, you have to spend a s**t load of coins in order to attain 1 player that cannot be traded - is this correct?

If so, I don't get why anyone does them?

You have to spend alot of time, effort and money just to get a player that you might not even enjoy using. Why not just spend extra coins on other players or on in form versions??

Comments

• Colin32
    1320 posts Professional
    You get rewards per club you "do". For some clubs verry nice packs honestly.
    https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges/LEAGUES
    Here you can see how much each team will cost.

For example, I dit the Higuain SBC wo costed me around 20-30k in total.
    So thats a great player for almost nothing:).
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    DanSmith89 wrote: »

From my understanding, you have to spend a s**t load of coins in order to attain 1 player that cannot be traded - is this correct?

You have to spend alot of time, effort and money just to get a player that you might not even enjoy using. Why not just spend extra coins on other players or on in form versions??

I'm talking about suarez here. I did him for 600k a few months ago, did have many players so had to buy loads of players. At that time, his equivalent IF, the 94 one, was 1,4 mil. In the end I saved 800k but this is down to me enjoying him and not wanting to get rid of him.

There is always a risk in doing them but generally you pay way less to get such a card compared buying it
  • Grousey
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    So many of the SBC cards have ended up with other special cards that have been as good if not better.

2IF Jonas can be bought for <20k and his SBC was around 200k as an example.

I also find I was forcing myself to use certain cards as I'd gone to the trouble of getting them and couldn't claw back any coin by selling them.

I had a little bit of fun on them but the novelty has worn off and I definitely won't be don't them next year.

• leon_
    730 posts Sunday League Hero
    DanSmith89 wrote: »

I have a CB Mario Gaspar which I wouldn't be able to get if it wasn't by a SBC.

I also did the Villa challenge because I thought it would be hard for him to get an IF
  • DanSmith89
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeh its more that it just seems like an awful lot of effort, I would rather just play games tbh. I didn't know that you get coins for completing them though.
  • Sodan70
    723 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Grousey wrote: »
    So many of the SBC cards have ended up with other special cards that have been as good if not better.

2IF Jonas can be bought for <20k and his SBC was around 200k as an example.

I also find I was forcing myself to use certain cards as I'd gone to the trouble of getting them and couldn't claw back any coin by selling them.

I had a little bit of fun on them but the novelty has worn off and I definitely won't be don't them next year.

Not even the Messi SBC?
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    You get packs, coins, unique players and I haven't had to buy anyone for an sbc for ages.

If you have a bare club, things like mm could be a risk. I've had 2-3000 players though for months.