Who actually enjoys defensive and dogmatic football

hasan09876
15330 posts World Class
edited May 2017
I understand it gets the job done but surely it must be so boring to watch

Who actually enjoys defensive and dogmatic football 54 votes

I enjoy defensive football because I am a window licker
33%
JohnDoefluffymnuffyNoToHullTigersmaksiurubuinflamanteGoodnightIreneSuperSonicSeanagentxyz2MaddMike3711RaiderCornushonZooBILLYT96HodyPTYBrozzzzIVIRCATALYSTRaxKingchavez_152 18 votes
Attacking football ftw
66%
doseofdopeness14hasan09876rckstrJoekrissufcxHadeskhaldrogoRedKrautseaboStewPartyThey Caged Nongiv me a quaverNittyRM3LouXCL_immortaleomarnycBompybearRedDevil123Bwfcleg3ndRidikuluz 36 votes

Comments

• exzoo
    32345 posts National Team Captain
    Attacking football ftw
    I am a window licker but I don't enjoy defensive football.
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm a Chelsea fan, there's only one option.
    Though, this year has been a lot more entertaining. :D
  • black caesar
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you can't respect the discipline and mental fortitude involved in shutting down another team then I can't respect you...
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Title may aswell me 'who hates Mourinho' smh
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Attacking football ftw
    Adrian095 wrote: »
    Title may aswell me 'who hates Mourinho' smh

Well that was one of the ideas running though my mind but then I realised unfortunately Tony Pulis is still a manager
  • IVIRCATALYST
    1290 posts Professional
    I lick Windows in my spare time.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    I lick Windows all of the time.

• StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    Attacking football ftw
    When I see West Brom do it its fine but when I see teams like Manchester United who break transfer records and have loads of attacking talent and spend a lot of money it is frustrating
  • SuperSonicSean
    6193 posts Big Money Move
    I naturally take on a CB/CDM role whenever I play football, so I like seeing dominant defensive performances. Crunching tackles and goal line clearances can be just as exciting as brilliant attacking moves.
    Don't get me wrong, I watch hoping to see nice goals like everyone else, but I appreciate good defense all the same. We're not gonna slander the less glamorous (but just as important) side of football on here.

BTW, stained glass windows taste the best. ;)
  • Cornushon
    5598 posts Big Money Move
    I like defensive play as well, my favorite team is Italy, so you can see.. to defend good is an art. I enjoy destroying my opponent's attacking plans by all means possible. But I also like combinations I'm the middle when attack with many passes to make killing pass in the end and score beautiful goal
  • agentxyz2
    1020 posts Professional
    I just wish it took more skill in this game. They have desesnsitized the satisfaction on defence with the defensive shoving ans auto tackling. It use to be a challenge to defend, now the computers do half the work.
  • Antparry92
    20939 posts Club Captain
    StewParty wrote: »
    When I see West Brom do it its fine but when I see teams like Manchester United who break transfer records and have loads of attacking talent and spend a lot of money it is frustrating

Obsessed.....

In all seriousness I don't mind it if a team is organised and has some sort of shape to them. Rather than just hoping for a clean sheet
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    If you're the underdogs by a margin i think it's fine when teams like Man U that actually have a few decent players it's just boring.
  • They Caged Non
    6549 posts Big Money Move
    Attacking football ftw
    The 37% need to watch Middlesbrough for a few games, then see how stupid your decision has been.
  • black caesar
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    The 37% need to watch Middlesbrough for a few games, then see how stupid your decision has been.

Big difference between watching class like Juventus' style and the Smoggies mate.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Attacking football ftw

Big difference between watching class like Juventus' style and the Smoggies mate.

You should watch Manchester United in the big games
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Attacking football ftw
    hasan09876 wrote: »

You should watch Mourinho teams in the big games

Fixed.