84+ SBC's are unreal

1
RoosGianni
3207 posts National Call-Up
edited May 2017
Did a couple and got this in my last...
My heart skipped a beat.

Was hoping for someone half decent, but didn't expect this.

https://i.makeagif.com/save/mgpBpU

How did you all get on with the SBC?

If the link doesn't work, someone who can fix it for me?

Edit: 11kipfs.jpg

Comments

  • Buttonwalls
    2421 posts Fans' Favourite
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Did a couple and got this in my last...
    My heart skipped a beat.

    Was hoping for someone half decent, but didn't expect this.

    mgpBpU.gif

    How did you all get on with the SBC?

    If the link doesn't work, someone who can fix it for me?

    is the correct format. you obviously haven't got the direct link to the gif.
  • Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    Spoiler alert: It's Neymar.
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    lonk works but i cant see who you get the gif ends before you're player is revealed
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner
    Screw your **** link. Downvoted.
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Screw your **** link. Downvoted.

    Upvoted
  • Uberman
    15726 posts World Class
    did 2 - 2 84s - RVP and Schurrle
  • hrv97
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    Say that to my 84 rated orellano
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    I got 84 Arnautovic :|
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got a stupid 84if walcott
  • Reus
    22331 posts Club Captain
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Say that to my 84 rated orellano

  • RoosGianni
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Added a pic for the lazy people.
    Got 84 Shaqiri, 84 Reid and a 87 Icardi as well.
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Added a pic for the lazy people.
    Got 84 Shaqiri, 84 Reid and a 87 Icardi as well.

    Lazy people? You gave us a link that didn't even show who you got :D
  • Gale420
    3989 posts National Call-Up
    D i n k xD wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Added a pic for the lazy people.
    Got 84 Shaqiri, 84 Reid and a 87 Icardi as well.

    Lazy people? You gave us a link that didn't even show who you got :D

    Lazy people... your gif doesn't work mate :lol:
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have done one and got 87 Kouli.
  • RoosGianni
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Gale420 wrote: »
    D i n k xD wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Added a pic for the lazy people.
    Got 84 Shaqiri, 84 Reid and a 87 Icardi as well.

    Lazy people? You gave us a link that didn't even show who you got :D

    Lazy people... your gif doesn't work mate :lol:

    My sincere apologies :persevere:
  • YOLOT0URE
    6943 posts Big Money Move
    I'd rather save my coins tbh. With tots just around the corner and packs stacked, it's on for 50 days or so if I change my mind
  • Currieman
    4918 posts National Call-Up
    85 Herrera. Can't fit him in my team though.

    Couple of my mates got absolute **** though so I doubt I'll do it again.

    For every 1 Neymar there are 10000 Raul's.
  • Skorpio_King
    4811 posts Big Money Move
    Got 89 Lukaku after 7 packs :lol:
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    Currieman wrote: »
    85 Herrera. Can't fit him in my team though.

    Couple of my mates got absolute **** though so I doubt I'll do it again.

    For every 1 Neymar there are 10000 Raul's.

    5322_130410_raul_tickets_912x513.jpg?1365593072
  • Heppers
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    @RoosGianni your sbc pack luck has always been ridiculous. I remember telling you I packed two walkouts from 3 81+ packs so you then opened one and packed Pogba :joy:
  • RoosGianni
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Heppers wrote: »
    @RoosGianni your sbc pack luck has always been ridiculous. I remember telling you I packed two walkouts from 3 81+ packs so you then opened one and packed Pogba :joy:

    Hahaha true story! I started playing on PS4 again and I packed Messi... from a golden upgrade like on Xbox.

    Hopefully EA will treat us when TOTS is out as well @Heppers
  • Heppers
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2017
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Heppers wrote: »
    @RoosGianni your sbc pack luck has always been ridiculous. I remember telling you I packed two walkouts from 3 81+ packs so you then opened one and packed Pogba :joy:

    Hahaha true story! I started playing on PS4 again and I packed Messi... from a golden upgrade like on Xbox.

    Hopefully EA will treat us when TOTS is out as well @Heppers

    You packed Messi again????

    TBF I've done two sbcs in the last month, first one was meh and that was an 84+ TOTW (86 Gameiro in the pack), second pack though I got 86 Can from the MMs :)
  • RoosGianni
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Heppers wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Heppers wrote: »
    @RoosGianni your sbc pack luck has always been ridiculous. I remember telling you I packed two walkouts from 3 81+ packs so you then opened one and packed Pogba :joy:

    Hahaha true story! I started playing on PS4 again and I packed Messi... from a golden upgrade like on Xbox.

    Hopefully EA will treat us when TOTS is out as well @Heppers

    You packed Messi again????

    TBF I've done two sbcs in the last month, first one was meh and that was an 84+ TOTW (86 Gameiro in the pack), second pack though I got 86 Can from the MMs :)

    Yep. I have unreal packluck when I do SBC's but when I buy points I get *** all.

    Shame about the first pull. Can is quality though! I packed Popov in my MM this week :wink:
  • Heppers
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Heppers wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Heppers wrote: »
    @RoosGianni your sbc pack luck has always been ridiculous. I remember telling you I packed two walkouts from 3 81+ packs so you then opened one and packed Pogba :joy:

    Hahaha true story! I started playing on PS4 again and I packed Messi... from a golden upgrade like on Xbox.

    Hopefully EA will treat us when TOTS is out as well @Heppers

    You packed Messi again????

    TBF I've done two sbcs in the last month, first one was meh and that was an 84+ TOTW (86 Gameiro in the pack), second pack though I got 86 Can from the MMs :)

    Yep. I have unreal packluck when I do SBC's but when I buy points I get *** all.

    Shame about the first pull. Can is quality though! I packed Popov in my MM this week :wink:

    He's dropped to 210 so I may pick him up again at some point
  • RoosGianni
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Heppers wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Heppers wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Heppers wrote: »
    @RoosGianni your sbc pack luck has always been ridiculous. I remember telling you I packed two walkouts from 3 81+ packs so you then opened one and packed Pogba :joy:

    Hahaha true story! I started playing on PS4 again and I packed Messi... from a golden upgrade like on Xbox.

    Hopefully EA will treat us when TOTS is out as well @Heppers

    You packed Messi again????

    TBF I've done two sbcs in the last month, first one was meh and that was an 84+ TOTW (86 Gameiro in the pack), second pack though I got 86 Can from the MMs :)

    Yep. I have unreal packluck when I do SBC's but when I buy points I get *** all.

    Shame about the first pull. Can is quality though! I packed Popov in my MM this week :wink:

    He's dropped to 210 so I may pick him up again at some point

    Would pick him up as well. Those stats for 210k...
  • Heppers
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    Better than SBC Luiz
  • Gale420
    3989 posts National Call-Up
    Heppers wrote: »
    Better than SBC Luiz

    ...
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Kalou and Reid. Definitely not impressed so far.
  • Michael LFC 96
    3711 posts National Call-Up
    I got 85 Brozovic, 85 Kalinic, 84 Thauvin and then that **** LM from a league.

    Meanwhile my mate did 3 and got 88 Kane, 88 Son and 88 Cavani.

    Lots of fun.
  • Currieman
    4918 posts National Call-Up
    Currieman wrote: »
    85 Herrera. Can't fit him in my team though.

    Couple of my mates got absolute **** though so I doubt I'll do it again.

    For every 1 Neymar there are 10000 Raul's.

    5322_130410_raul_tickets_912x513.jpg?1365593072

    I wish I was talking about that absolute legend!
Sign In or Register to comment.