IF Son vs SIF Son

djvkool43
756 posts Semi-Pro
IF Son got up to 250k earlier today, so I sold mine which I originally kept for POTM SBC, for 249k

...and I just bought SIF Son for 250k minutes ago....

Crazy market

Don't really care about the POTM anymore, if he gets it, I'd imagine the difference between his 88 SIF and 89 POTM would be minimal...

Comments

• Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    He should get a TOTS card though.
  • djvkool43
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes he would be, for sure
  • Benteke_Scores_Goals
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Benteke will surely get POTM. 5 goals and 1 assist (same as Son) but Benteke scored in wins at Stamford Bridge and Anfield.

It's the same situation with Benteke's 84 and 86. Both are going for around 90k. Bought his 86 a couple of weeks back for 65k but even if he doesn't get POTM I can't see his price dropping below that.
  • Sodan70
    1189 posts Professional
    Son will win the POTM - and it's not even close.
  • djvkool43
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    I agree, hence why I couldn't take the risk, and saw the opportunity to 'swap' my IF Son with SIF Son - and beside, as I said above the POTM will only be a slight improvement over his SIF card (except maybe his POTM will be CAM /FC/ST)

I think Son will win it for sure, but I have a slight feeling that Benteke might take the crown of him, just based on 2 crucial wins @ 2 of the top 3 teams
  • Sodan70
    1189 posts Professional
    djvkool43 wrote: »
    I agree, hence why I couldn't take the risk, and saw the opportunity to 'swap' my IF Son with SIF Son - and beside, as I said above the POTM will only be a slight improvement over his SIF card (except maybe his POTM will be CAM /FC/ST)

I think Son will win it for sure, but I have a slight feeling that Benteke might take the crown of him, just based on 2 crucial wins @ 2 of the top 3 teams

Pretty sure he has started as a LM/LW in April. He only started as CAM/ST when Kane was injured.