Who else has games where your gk cant save anything ?

JonRambo
1103 posts Professional
Its so frustrating shots can be right at him or to the side and they cant save anything yet my opponents gk is like the energizer bunny

Comments

• ElBarco
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2017
    JonRambo wrote: »
    Its so frustrating shots can be right at him or to the side and they cant save anything yet my opponents gk is like the energizer bunny

Literally just had a game like this. Worst loss I've ever had for wondering how on earth that just happened. I was on 30 wins with 6 games to go. Start the game and get bad delay, he runs through, I go to tackle him, he runs past my CB and once he's 5 yards past me my CB finally sticks his leg out to tackle.. 1-0

Then he shoots with his back to goal, hits my defender, bounces back to him still with his back to goal and he somehow curls it on the half volley into the top corner on Ibra's weak foot.

This is about 15 mins in. I then proceed to batter him for the rest of the game. His GK claws 2 off the line, I hit the post 3 times and the bar once. Numerous times he gets a last ditch tackle when I can't get my shot off.

The he breaks at about the 65 minute, plays a ball from wide across my goal, shoots from about 16 yards straight at my gk and he dives out of the way.

I ended up losing 4-0 15 shots on target to 5. All of my shots were good opportunities too. I feel I should have been the one that won 4-0 at least.

Sorry for using your thread to rant haha but needed to vent.
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    ElBarco wrote: »

Literally just had a game like this. Worst loss I've ever had for wondering how on earth that just happened. I was on 30 wins with 6 games to go. Start the game and get bad delay, he runs through, I go to tackle him, he runs past my CB and once he's 5 yards past me my CB finally sticks his leg out to tackle.. 1-0

Then he shoots with his back to goal, hits my defender, bounces back to him still with his back to goal and he somehow curls it on the half volley into the top corner on Ibra's weak foot.

This is about 15 mins in. I then proceed to batter him for the rest of the game. His GK claws 2 off the line, I hit the post 3 times and the bar once. Numerous times he gets a last ditch tackle when I can't get my shot off.

The he breaks at about the 65 minute, plays a ball from wide across my goal, shoots from about 16 yards straight at my gk and he dives out of the way.

I ended up losing 4-0 15 shots on target to 5. All of my shots were good opportunities too. I feel I should have been the one that won 4-0 at least.

Was this in WL by any chance ? Because i notice it happens alot more in WL for some reason.
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    I get it.

My opponent's Butland is super human. Saves everything from every angle/power and so on.

But the softest most awful shots my GK is like a statue.
  • ElBarco
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2017

Was this in WL by any chance ? Because i notice it happens alot more in WL for some reason.

Yeah it was. I just missed out on Elite 1 because of a free kick where my opponent floated a cross straight at my gk and under no pressure he stood still and let if go in..
  • HysxteriA
    4018 posts National Call-Up
    Genuinely had it passed into my net yesterday. I honestly think he might have accidentally even passed it in the wrong direction or something. It's as though he made the attempt and then pulled his hand back. The game isn't 's..' though right? Same game I took a shot and it rebounded from one post to the other and came back out (never seen that before) + 11 or so shots on targets with 1 goal. Had to get real close buy my time with close drivens. He was saving anything and everything whilst my keeper was utterly useless. I've had games where he is playing solidly too, like role reversal every few games and apparently according to EA (mods more accurately) there's no problems in their game mechanics. I suppose the sea doesn't exist either then.
  • HelloDearie
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aspral wrote: »
    I get it.

My opponent's Butland is super human. Saves everything from every angle/power and so on.

But the softest most awful shots my GK is like a statue.

bloody hate butland. lost 5-2 last night. he had 5 shots. i had 15. butland saved 10 of them :D
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    Do you think when you lag it makes uor gk lag or play badly some how ? Because I notice when I get that button delay thats when my gk turns into a blind man
  • El_Catafia
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Happens to me every single game lol
  • Reus To Meet You
    1104 posts Professional
    Keepers have on and off games in real life, so why not in UT ;)
  • chosenone
    2324 posts Fans' Favourite
    happens to me too, even with butland. its not the keeper, its the input delay. your game is slightly behind the opponents game, you will notice his keeper is sometimes diving prematurely which makes them OP, run it it slow motion you will see. Your gk probably ducks out the way or dives the wrong way too.

You notice it in driven crosses too.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes, yesterday I even had one where a header went straight through his body and into the net, total nonsense.
  • JonRambo
    1103 posts Professional
    Keepers have on and off games in real life, so why not in UT ;)

But not every 2nd game hey