Question about 86 MOTM Son

funkychill
108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Do you guys see 86 MOTM Son's price dropping soon? Maybe with TOTS coming out soon? He's currently at about 220k, i have 100k less and i wanna buy him.

And another question about him, i'm hearing great things about him, but i'm curious, is his physical a problem?

Comments

• Yonas
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He wont drop another 100k. he will stop at 180k due to how popular he is on the game and effective.
  • Smallingator
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2017
    Also if he gets player of the month then his price will ^^^^^^^
  • djvkool43
    735 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think now is the time to buy, I just sold IF Son for 249k, and purchased his SIF card for 250k just hours later, the prices of all his cards are just all over the place in the market at the moment

As of now his 86 MOTM is 206k, I think he will drop to just below 200k but not too much more than that
  • funkychill
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    djvkool43 wrote: »
    I think now is the time to buy, I just sold IF Son for 249k, and purchased his SIF card for 250k just hours later, the prices of all his cards are just all over the place in the market at the moment

As of now his 86 MOTM is 206k, I think he will drop to just below 200k but not too much more than that

thanks man. i'll try to buy him on bid, saw that yesterday he went for abut 130k on bidding. anyways, since you've used him, do you think his physique is a problem since it's a bit lower?
  • GeezR81
    1106 posts Professional
    He does get knocked over from time to time but his finishing is extraordinary. Buy him
  • Can anyone tell me if I'll be able to use his motm card if he gets player of the month or do I need an inform card?
  • Robg
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Can anyone tell me if I'll be able to use his motm card if he gets player of the month or do I need an inform card?

You should be able to use any special card if he gets an other Potm including his previous one